The beautiful lights of Hillsborough

It's taken me all day to admit this , but when that second goal went in I cried .

Now I'm a 23 year old lad, I don't cry.

I was there when we got a tonking away at Stevenage on a Tuesday night. I was at Colchester on a Tuesday, Carlisle away .. done them all, I've taken all the poo poo Wednesday could throw at me, and genuinely when that second went in it just hit me, perhaps prematurely .. that we can go up, and I think we will, and have since Christmas.

But in that moment, it was too much.

Confession over.

lol

It's taken me all day to admit this , but when that second goal went in I cried .

I was there when we got a tonking away at Stevenage on a Tuesday night. I was at Colchester on a Tuesday, Carlisle away .. done them all, I've taken all the poo poo Wednesday could throw at me, and genuinely when that second went in it just hit me, perhaps prematurely .. that we can go up, and I think we will, and have since Christmas.

Confession over.

lol

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET OUT

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Confession over.

lol

When we beat Man Utd in the league cup final, I wept buckets, and so did a few more around me.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

When we beat Man Utd in the league cup final, I wept buckets, and so did a few more around me.

I didn't cry,but I felt as if I'd run Marathons back to back.When we got to the train station some Man U fans said "It's okay to smile-you've won"

Just couldn't-all too much.

So happy that the younger ones have a team to be proud of.

Edited by blueowl1946

Confession over.

lol

Hah... nowt to be ashamed of lad! I've been watching since the early sixties...and my voice cracked with emotion after the second...couldn't sing and my eyes were wet...and I'm 62, thought I'd seen it all.....and I don't mind in the least admitting it.   lol

Edited by lesbarbeux

Same here.

I didn't take any images or videos last night for that very reason.

I felt a bit like Sean Penn's character in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty when he is looking for the snow leopard.

This so much. Anything in life that takes my breath I very rarely take photo of.

Don't need to its in my mind now.

Same when I was on safari in Kenya this Jan. Saw some amazing stuff and dos take photos of some stuff but the best things I just took in and toll a moment to remember how lucky I was.

Confession over.

lol

I cried.

A lot.

Been going to Hillsborough since the 1960's...and I used to look round the place as a kid mesmerised, by the crowd , the noise, the size of it...I looked around it again tonight when those lights started bouncing , 58 yrs old...f.ookin' mesmerised again...

What a part Owls fans played tonight....f.ookin' doff me cap...

This. Me too, since late 70's. Found myself doing exactly the same. Smiling, shaking my head in disbelief at what I was witnessing. Thought I had seen it all, and glad that another day or night came that proved that I had not. Still cannot stop thinking about last night - as others have put it, it was truly magical. Not just for the amazing, impromptu lights, but that finally, regardless of the song, it really felt like we were on our way back.

Been going to Hillsborough since the 1960's...and I used to look round the place as a kid mesmerised, by the crowd , the noise, the size of it...I looked around it again tonight when those lights started bouncing , 58 yrs old...f.ookin' mesmerised again...

What a part Owls fans played tonight....f.ookin' doff me cap...

This. Me too, since late 70's. Found myself doing exactly the same. Smiling, shaking my head in disbelief at what I was witnessing. Thought I had seen it all, and glad that another day or night came that proved that I had not. Still cannot stop thinking about last night - as others have put it, it was truly magical. Not just for the amazing, impromptu lights, but that finally, regardless of the song, it really felt like we were on our way back.

Confession over.

lol

bit gay mate