The beautiful lights of Hillsborough

It's taken all day for last night to sink in. That was a special night. I've been walking around in a daze all day.

It was almost like everything we've put up with, all the crap, all the stuff we been through together, those that we've lost along the way. On this mad 16 years.

It just all came out over 90 minutes. Raw emotion.

I dunno that's the only way I could describe it.

62 Trev ? Try again :tango:

It was emotional, very much so. Absent friends in our thoughts, Mrs Taylor laid to rest in peace alongside her Husband Eric.

Yes Eric true it looking a little tired but you would have been so proud last night. The Taylors have  gone but their legacy and memory lives on.  

Superb night, I feel sorry those who couldn't be there in person - the photos and videos just don't do it full justice

Think this is the best one Ive seen. Was truly a magical few minutes or so, on par with when I saw the northern lights in Norway earlier this year, no artificial light that time though on a crystal clear night looking at millions of stars

Amazing night, and although I'm sure we'll do the lights thing again next time we have a big night game last night will never be replicated or forgotten.

In fact I said to my 8 year old son, take all this in because you'll still remember it when you're an old man.

Think this is the best one Ive seen. Was truly a magical few minutes or so, on par with when I saw the northern lights in Norway earlier this year, no artificial light that time though on a crystal clear night looking at millions of stars

This made me chuckle, my dad's best mate at match booked a cruise last year for this summer that goes up to see northern lights......sets sail 27th of May 🙈🙈🙈

62 Trev ? Try again :tango:

It was emotional, very much so. Absent friends in our thoughts, Mrs Taylor laid to rest in peace alongside her Husband Eric.

Yes Eric true it looking a little tired but you would have been so proud last night. The Taylors have  gone but their legacy and memory lives on.  

Fat fingers Nev....and the 2 is nowhere near the 6!..... 66 for the record!

This made me chuckle, my dad's best mate at match booked a cruise last year for this summer that goes up to see northern lights......sets sail 27th of May

That's going to be a double disappointment then - missing seeing Wednesday at Wembley, and going to try and see the northern lights at a time of year when there's a much lower, if any, chance of seeing them!

Why in the name of f.ookery would anyone want to leave that?...to sod off to some sanitised toilet bowl shaped ground nr thye M1...Why?

Thats Hillsborough...in all its glory....THe crowd bouncing..sheer racous bloody cacophony...

Thats not only about the club that...Its about the fans, the history..its about the whole ethos of the place...tainted as some may think it is....Its home to me, and I hope it always remains so

Cant plus this enough.

People whining on about secondary spend and cramped concourses have forgotten that football was once about tradition and glory.

A night like the last is worth so much more, at our spiritual home, those that were there will never ever forget it.

I've just watched the highlights and pretty much every fan video on Youtube of the lights. Welled up a little. 

After all the years of poo poo we've endured they kind of demonstrated hope and belief coming back and a realisation that we could, just could do it. 

Incredible.