The beautiful lights of Hillsborough

Well all you guys going to Brighton you know what to do as the team runs out.........make sure those phones are charged !!!!!!!

EVERYBODY loved it......players, press, the whole world.

Repeat performance from fans lift the team......result.

The Blunts are spitting feathers about all the positive stuff written about us. Bluntsmad has gone into meltdown with one thread ... "Lucky Wednesday".

They reckon we kicked Brighton off the park and played long ball (Westwood's kick for the disallowed goal!)

So BITTER - it's BRILLIANT!

:tango:

Might be in this thread but Boro did it at Man U

Sheffield United also do it as well but they use shoes from the nearest clothes bank instead of lights

Boro did it however I think that was planned (support of the steelworkers?)

The fact that this was spontaneous and just wow, I went to the toilet just after Lee scored, made my way to my seat on the north ( with my back obviously to he crowd) got back turned round to be hit with his sight. Took my breath away, just thought WTF.

A really special sight and memory, can't remember ever feeling so blown away.

Well all you guys going to Brighton you know what to do as the team runs out.........make sure those phones are charged !!!!!!!

EVERYBODY loved it......players, press, the whole world.

Repeat performance from fans lift the team......result.

It'll still be daylight when the players run out at Brighton.

:duntmatter:

The Blunts are spitting feathers about all the positive stuff written about us. Bluntsmad has gone into meltdown with one thread ... "Lucky Wednesday".

They reckon we kicked Brighton off the park and played long ball (Westwood's kick for the disallowed goal!)

So BITTER - it's BRILLIANT!

:tango:

Yeah they can't stand it.

They still can't get over that they had a couple of years as top dogs and they let it all slip away. Making themselves look like fools on the way.

Sheffield united fans first did it in 1972, one of their fans who still has contact with his father, his pals cousin, sisters boyfriend for the day, remembers it though a haze of methadone, heroin, herpes, scabies, induced trips like it was fifty years ago.

Them blades eh?

That's when Currie was at his best, they remember it well, even the one's that are only 36.......

I'm in Portugal, watched it the pub. It looked and sounded amazing....!!!!

The phone lights were awsome, the noise was awsome the team were awsome.......so it were awsome.

On my way back early for the final.......!!!!!!

UTO

Just checked the blades thread and saw this: "Oh how different things would have been if Ched had behaved himself."

I'm lost for words...................................

Now you know what they are REALLY like if you were in any doubt

Amazing night, and although I'm sure we'll do the lights thing again next time we have a big night game last night will never be replicated or forgotten.

In fact I said to my 8 year old son, take all this in because you'll still remember it when you're an old man.

It would be wonderful to think that the memory of that amazing night will stay with him until

he is an old man, but I fear that his most enduring memory of the occassion will be watching

his Grandad fall down in the Wednesdayite car-park     :tango: .

(For the information of all Owlstalkers  -  The fall was not alchohol induced, just weak at the knee after such a great night!)

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the Championships greatest keeper was impressed too...

No words, I am not a social media guy. 
But this deserves a few words.
In my footballing career I have never experienced anything like I experienced last night. I didn't want the game to end. I was stood and had a quick glance up and around hillsborough and had immediate goosebumps, the power from the voices of the fans gave me adrenaline and drive
Greatest fans in the country, MASSIVE.

WAWAW

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the Championships greatest keeper was impressed too...

11014637_1150541671629867_17257925286582

Keiren Westwood Official

16 hrs ·

No words, I am not a social media guy.

But this deserves a few words.

In my footballing career I have never experienced anything like I experienced last night. I didn't want the game to end. I was stood and had a quick glance up and around hillsborough and had immediate goosebumps, the power from the voices of the fans gave me adrenaline and drive

Greatest fans in the country, MASSIVE.

WAWAW

It's not him mate lol