Biggest let down of a signing?

...arghhhhhh...how could I forget my youthful exuberance when going to watch Peter Feeley training...and then the realisation, when actually playing against the opposition, of just how sheeeeite he was...

...look...I was hoping for an exciting, tricky, show boating winger who could set the crowd alight...he just seemed boring... lol .. but given that I explained I thought Feeley was going to be our striker saviour what the flip do I know lol 

...he just wasn't what I expected...and I was younger...and expecting a more exciting player...not a comment on his abilities just a comment on my own disappointment ...

Fair enough.

I was a nipper too and although he didn't bang goals in like he did at Hull, he was a massive part of how we played then.

He was invaluable to players like Chapman and the fact we scored goals aplenty from Strikers, Midfielders and Defenders, it wasn't as vital for him to be prolific.

Would love to see his 'assists' record.

Jay Bothroyd, I was really excited about getting him to Hillsborough only to find out he'd turned into a lazy, dis-interested has been.

This season in general (apart from the odd match or flash of brilliance) I've been disappointed with Matias and Lopez although they could both still come good.

In recent times. Stevie May.

Page after page of excitement on here when we beat the mighty Toytown to his signature.

This was a big one for me in recent times. I remember being on the coach back from Brighton after opening day last season. I seem to remember that he had signed whilst we were in the ground. People were more buzzing about his signing than our win. We genuinely believed we'd signed someone special.