New club crest

Our history is Waddle, Sheridan, Hirsty and Nilsson pumping them in with only the minimalist owl.

Much as I loved watching the likes of Waddle, Shez, Hirst etc. they are relative 'newcomers' in  terms

of the history of our great club.

When the history of 'The Wednesday FC' began the State of California was only 17 years old!

Badges should be simple and instantly regonisable...Apple for instance...and its what we had so why drop it for a non-discript drawing.

I'd say Football club crests are completely different to tech firm logos, or high street shops for that matter. I don't see the relevance to be honest - one firm sells it's technology to people all over the world and is competing with other brands. Sheffield Wednesday's competition is on the field, not in the shops. It will be recognisable because we're the only ones to have it. 

Really hope we don't revert to our original strip for our 150th anniversary year.

We would be only be leaving ourselves open to accusations of copying the piggies ideas.

Mind you, unlike the Blavdes we would be celebrating our 150th birthday 'on time'. Not a season late!