New club crest

If you like it, like I do, that's great. But if you don't there is no need to make a massive fuss. Chansiri has the right to change the badge and if he likes this one that is all that matters. At the end of the day it is only a badge.

But if you don't like it you are wrong.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :biggrin:

Tell that to Everton and Cov City, who didn't like their proposed badges and told the powers that be where to take their changes...

as a crest  it looks tacky if i'm honest the artwork is very badly done  ,but the sentiment is right if  it's only for the 150th ,do i like it not really in it's present form but it has been chosen so that's the way it go's and i'm not wearing it 

It's probably a good financial move by DC

We all have Wednesday merchandise (mugs,car stickers, ties, socks etc) but they're all now dated and everyone will want a new set of stuff with the new badge on

££££££££££££££££££££££££

Edited by Stoop kid

I don't like it, much prefer the current one and was planning on getting a tattoo of it as soon as we reached the Premiership. So much for that idea.....I'd get bloody laughed at if I were to get the new (outdated, bland, badly drawn) one, people may ask if my 3 year old niece designed it for me! If it were for the 150th celebrations and for a season? Sure, I'm in, but permanently? Shocking decision

It's probably a good financial move by DC

We all have Wednesday merchandise (mugs,car stickers, ties, socks etc) but they're all now dated and everyone will want a new set of stuff with the new badge on

££££££££££££££££££££££££

Let's see how much the club rakes in on the new merch.  At the bare minimum, it's not an attractive owl.

It was bad enough on here with the ticket issue, now the badge we will have that many factions.

Pro tickets, pro badge

Pro ticket, anti badge

Anti ticket, pro badge

Anti ticket, anti badge

And that's before we start diverging depending on truefan status or whether nuhui is good enough.

Dread to think what will happen when Hillsborough gets renamed lol