New club crest

22 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Christ. That's a step too far I reckon. At least keep a bit of the identity! 

Looks like something a trendy design consultancy spent 4 minutes on but charged £350k for.

Didn't realise MM was in the design consultancy business now. 

48 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

If you thought our new ('old') club crest was a bit of a change, take a look at where Juventus have gone with their new one...

Juventus badge history:

IMG_4865.JPG

New Juventus badge:

IMG_4866.JPG

Video:

Nonsense PR/Marketing video:

Thats quite the departure. Imagine if Wednesday had changed our logo so dramatically. What would the reaction have been?!

Prefer the 83-91 'attack horse' lol 

I can kind of see what they were trying to do with the Juve crest. It forms a traditional shield, has the black and white stripes, forms a J and also has the 'Juventus' header from the old crest.

Don't like it though.

Guest Grez Bez

I think it's great

It's funny because we moved to an old monstrosity from a great retro badge when everyone else is doing the opposite!

1 hour ago, daftpenguin said:

Said it before but bears repeating; I don't like the new badge myself, but we are incredibly fortunate to have an owner that simply chose a classic design instead of creating a new one. Look at the state of that Juve badge. 

This. I'd rather have just left the old badge, as I do sometimes fear DC has a bit of a liking of change for the sake of change. However, at least he went for something classic and in keeping with the club's traditions - that new Juve badge is an absolute f*cking abomination.