MARK DAVIES

why are some folk posting a single dot?

its when on a mobile, to get you to the end of the thread without clicking next page each time to move and if they are on say page 4, it would take ages to get to page 91.  I'm guilty of this too, sorry, although last time I did it I write the word 'dot'

Or perhaps Davies himself let something slip whilst he was being jollied on Tuesday night about his injury record which made us think Bolton weren't being entirely honest.

Two sides to every story.

Or perhaps Davies himself let something slip whilst he was being jollied on Tuesday night about his injury record which made us think Bolton weren't being entirely honest.

Two sides to every story.

"Can't wait to play for the Massive, just hope my wooden l.., OOOH good pass from Hooper."

This premier class Davies then...............

Have Swansea upped their £4million yet?

Have Chelsea called?

Can Davies save Man Utd's season?

What about Villa even? He could keep them up.

All will become clear in the next 90 pages of jizzfest.

Meantime, we're signing up loads of quality players, better than Davies, who are already at S6.

Shame some can wax lyrical about a Bolton crock, yet be upset about Loovens and Nuhiu extending their stay.

Edited by theowlsman

If what we read is true then its a shabby disgraceful way to treat Bolton and Davies. Wouldnt be surprised if we didnt use Davies to get Bannan to sign his contract. 'Hi Mr Bannan meet your replacement Mr Davies' funny how suddenly his contract is signed and Davies is on his way

If what we read is true then its a shabby disgraceful way to treat Bolton and Davies. Wouldnt be surprised if we didnt use Davies to get Bannan to sign his contract. 'Hi Mr Bannan meet your replacement Mr Davies' funny how suddenly his contract is signed and Davies is on his way

1. no it's not.

2. don't be silly.

Gior wi thi.

If, as we are lead to believe, Mr C and his special advisor always signs off every deal before completion then i think he has pulled the plug.

The negotiating team have driven a hard bargain which dragged on but at the end maybe Mr C has looked at the wages v the medical reports and said no thanks.

Don't believe everything you read.

Complete nut sacks.

Disgraceful in what way?

We wanted to sign him, but his fitness / medical issues have scuppered that.