MARK DAVIES

Guest Ellis Rimmer

If we've pulled out due to medical history, that's embarrassing for us

We should've had a decent idea of Mavies history, before even making a bid

Why? We don't have access to his medical records

If we've pulled out due to medical history, that's embarrassing for us

We should've had a decent idea of Mavies history, before even making a bid

Are his personal medical records on public display somewhere then?

Edit: What Ellis said. :biggrin:

Edited by roaminowl

Guest wilyfox

You don't need his medical records to understand the associated risk with Davies. Ask anyone familiar with him for their opinion of Davies, most would probably say very talented, but injury-prone - or something along those lines. If we got to the latter stages of the deal before realising that, then yes, it is a tad embarrassing.

Edited by wilyfox

I meant bridges burnt in terms of requesting he not play for bolton on Tuesday, mingling with our players, negotiating then us bailing out at the last minute.

I get it pal. You feel empowered by making short,sharp,curt, sarcastic responses. Enjoy

If his wage demands were ridiculous I don't see how us bailing out is particularly bad on our part. You can't have a signed blank cheque just cos the clubs have agreed a fee

Guest King_SWFC

If his wage demands were ridiculous I don't see how us bailing out is particularly bad on our part. You can't have a signed blank cheque just cos the clubs have agreed a fee

I think the issue is that we requested he didn't play because of the on going discussions, and since we've now pulled out it means Bolton fielded a weakened team for nothing basically.

Apply finger to bottom lip.

Move finger up and down on bottom lip rapidly.

Make a brrrrrrr sound in the process.

This is the action Wednesday are responding to with a two fingered salute.

Davies would only have got injured if he'd played anyhow.

It would be a tragedy though if Wednesday became known as the team that sent Bolton into admin, and effectively sent them down. You can anticipate this as the next load of nonsense on the issue

Edited by theowlsman

I think the issue is that we requested he didn't play because of the on going discussions, and since we've now pulled out it means Bolton fielded a weakened team for nothing basically.

If you need a lift to Hillsborough Owlsman and 33 come past the Bolton area , i am sure they would oblige .

If you need a lift to Hillsborough Owlsman and 33 come past the Bolton area , i am sure they would oblige .

Was planning to do that just as soon as the PA system was fitted to the top of the car, banners printed, and rocket packs fitted for a quick exit.

Due to the cost of printing, the banner is simply going to say "Davies Is Crap".

33 will be in charge of the PA system and is thinking of some appropriate words to use once he's Finished driving around doing his Bowie tribute. He does a cracking rendition of Let's Dance.

We may have requested it but there was nothing to stop Bolton telling us to get stuffed.

Tough sh 1te.