MARK DAVIES

In my opiniin would have been an expensive massive gamble. He was,nt exactly jumping over fences to join us, just had a bad feeling about this and so presumably has DJ, hence pulling the plug. We move on.

...wooooaaaaahhhhh... lol

Maybe Carlos met him and did not think he would fit into the team Dynamic . 

To me, it's really evident that in the absence of the now disbanded committee our transfer targets are primarily being identified by CC, at least I hope so.

He's clearly got his set criteria, our defined style of play, and most importantly for me, our work ethic. I believe Davies will have been identified and shortlisted by the Manager, based on scouting, that said I totally agree with your comment, if CC meets you and spots flaws in your character or despite your footballing ability there is a question mark about how you'd fit in to our team dynamic, you will not make the cut.

I don't know if that was the issue with Davies, none of us do, pretty sure it's how we're operating though.

I can't remember the last time I felt so assured,  confident and in control of the comings and goings at S6, wonderful stuff.

Edited by Jason Howe

Until he's signed a contract we can pull out at whatever stage and for whatever reason we want to. Bolton need to get over it, meanwhile Rome still burns.

Bottom line TBH - we are under no obligation to sign and if his injury record is an issue, it's a fair reason to back out - though due diligence needs to be done, possibly better in this instance if thi gs have been missed.

We have signed far too many crocks over the years who have sat on the treatment table and taken the money - we need to move away from this.

Still think he may end up here ...