Kop Owl Gone

Having seen this I reckon the club are really on to something here. Can we cover up the whole of our ground to look like Wembley?

Might not be a great idea for the Arsenal visit.

Maybe only if the pigs ever come back ?

i guess it proves we can seek money from sponsors and are now a more attractive investment. Money is money and I dont really mind as I know it will be invested into the team. 

i remember a couple of seasons where we struggled for sponsorship.

To buy a sponsorship package from the club as big as that will cost a huge amount. FACT.

Really can't understand what the problem is.

What are the 'Moral Indignation' brigade complaining about?

Is it the ethics of the company concerned or the size of the advert?

Can't remember any outraged fans complaining when the new 'Zebra' branding

was installed across the top of the Kop stand inside the ground.

IMO it is largely the usual (Owlstalk) suspects who, whilst calling themselves Wednesdayites,

seem to delight in slagging off anything and everything the club does.

All I give a poo poo about is what happens in that pitch and that it's value for my hard earned cash. Other than that DC can do what ever he like to the stadium or kit or what ever.

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!!  Sweet child o mine!!!!

not whatever you like Mr.Chansiri.  Don't make kit red or change our name to the Sheffield Owlatrons or owt like that!

lol

there we have it folks.

The blunts will take the p*ss.

Forget about the cheap Jess Ennis sign, or the cheap red & white cladding. Forget about the fact they're in L1.

Imagine, Blades fans taking the wee wee out of us for being sponsored by a company that make a lot of money from suing rather than earning it and pursuing any legal avenue they can think of. Do you think they would appreciate the irony?

Imagine, Blades fans taking the wee wee out of us for being sponsored by a company that make a lot of money from suing rather than earning it and pursuing any legal avenue they can think of. Do you think they would appreciate the irony?

Blavdes are too stupid to use an iron.

lol

I'm struggling to think of a time when I used a specific product due to seeing an advert. As opposed to just needing summat and buying it. Maybe I'm swayed and don't realise it, but huge ads like this always seem a bit much to me.

Rather than trying not to be affected by advertising I like to take it a step further and actively look out for adverts I don't like so I can stop buying their products.

Fight the power lol

Also, relevant:

Take it we will be playing in black and green soon then lol. 😂 that would really pee people off.

seriously though if we are to make it big we need to generate money. This might be a starting point to make us more commercially appealing and then we can start to get the big boys in like man u do. Eg small banner but big pay. Its just Wednesday trying to move forward as quickly as possible so as to not fall behind all the other clubs.

About time I say.