Lucas Joao

I want a portugese journalists opinion and a few nacional fans

Nacional fans - "I'd drive him there myself"

Eduardo scribo (journo) - "He is forward of potential. He to be sure heet with Massive fans who like. Young and 21 to be goalscoring heroes David Hirst and Chrissy Waddle. Quick very and good in hole. Athletic and librero allegro with sun roof. Much humble to provider team mates give and passing. Holds his balls up big for team. Remembers never get past Semedo he likes and big Portuguese family of brothers, sisters, and man from Del Monte"

Good enough for me.

It's a decent record but does it warrant a 2 million plus transfer fee, guess only one way to find out but to me it does seem a very high price

Agree with that. Obviously a large factor of the price will be the fact he's still young, but I'd also like to think that £2 million is more like £1 million now, £1 million based on performance and a sell on fee or something similar. 

Eduardo scribo (journo) - "He is forward of potential. He to be sure heet with Massive fans who like. Young and 21 to be goalscoring heroes David Hirst and Chrissy Waddle. Quick very and good in hole. Athletic and librero allegro with sun roof. Much humble to provider team mates give and passing. Holds his balls up big for team. Remembers never get past Semedo he likes and big Portuguese family of brothers, sisters, and man from Del Monte"

Good enough for me.

"Holds his balls up big for team" will make him popular in the dressing room

Good enough for me.

This may be the best comment I've seen on here in a while!

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Good enough for me.

😂

Is the top bit a joke

Good enough for me.

Has to be genuine, only Google Trabslate could come up with that.

It's a decent record but does it warrant a 2 million plus transfer fee, guess only one way to find out but to me it does seem a very high price

And how much do you think he'd be worth if he was engilsh? I'd suspect that if there was an English ( or British) player who was 21 years old , scored 7 goals in less than 30 starts in his last season in the top league and played for England u21 how much do you think he'd be worth. I'd be willing to bet it would be a hell of a lot more than 2 million

And how much do you think he'd be worth if he was engilsh? I'd suspect that if there was an English ( or British) player who was 21 years old , scored 7 goals in less than 30 starts in his last season in the top league and played for England u21 how much do you think he'd be worth. I'd be willing to bet it would be a hell of a lot more than 2 million

For a start there is a massive difference in quality between the Prem and the top league in Portugal. On what you are saying how much would that make Stevie May worth, after all he scored 27 goals in the top league in Scotland and played for the U21 team, also about the same age.

Thought you wanted a tried and tested striker

I do think one of the group should be tried and tested, yes. Happy if that person is on the bench though, a front three of Matias, Joao and Ricardo, would be too hot to handle for most championship defences

Edited by gurujuan