Lucas Joao

I want a portugese journalists opinion and a few nacional fans

Portuguese journalist says he wasn't picked for a game recently because he was with the Sheffield Wednesday squad... that sounds promising to me  lol

Scoring record doesnt sound great, lot of money for someone that hasnt really done anything.

You have to bare in mind, last season was the first season he played regularly.

He made 16 appearances the season before last but only 3 of those were starts- so it's really best to judge based on last season as that was his first season really breaking through as a first team player. 6 goals and 7 assists in 30 games for your first season as a first-team regular in a top European League at the age of 21. That's pretty good...

Portuguese journalist says he wasn't picked for a game recently because he was with the Sheffield Wednesday squad... that sounds promising to me lol

You have to bare in mind, last season was the first season he played regularly.

He made 16 appearances the season before last but only 3 of those were starts- so it's really best to judge based on last season as that was his first season really breaking through as a first team player. 6 goals and 7 assists in 30 games for your first season as a first-team regular in a top European League at the age of 21. That's pretty good...

It's a decent record but does it warrant a 2 million plus transfer fee, guess only one way to find out but to me it does seem a very high price

Guest UpTheOwlsss

How good does he look on the videos

Fast strong tall

Just got to see !

Maybe another striker winger

Aswell as wiggings

We are rolling