Lucas Joao

Guest wilyfox

wish we would go for someone who is proven at this level.

And who fits that description that is both available and affordable? This is the trouble.

Guest mrbluesky

Happy not to if we can unearth a major talent Not much experience though this lad

Yeah like Nhiunupoo!

When Abramovich took over at Chelsea, and they wanted a player, they would bid for 3 or 4 in the same position, knowing full well who they really wanted. The idea was that the selling club would panic at the thought of losing the sale, and agree to sell. A large element of bluff on Chelsea's part, but meant thehpy didn't overpay for players, more than they wanted to. Quite clever really.

Sometimes you get what you pay for

Ten goals in a season and a few assists is pretty good for free.

i agree it is difficult but what scares me is that we could be getting pecnic type players who hardly anyone knew and was shocking.

alf maybe a good shout for 1 of the spots up front

Alf is a decent poacher but we seem to want a bit of a bruiser

When Abramovich took over at Chelsea, and they wanted a player, they would bid for 3 or 4 in the same position, knowing full well who they really wanted. The idea was that the selling club would panic at the thought of losing the sale, and agree to sell. A large element of bluff on Chelsea's part, but meant thehpy didn't overpay for players, more than they wanted to. Quite clever really.

Maybe we're learning, although it didn't work with Wiggins, the reported £750,000 seems a tad high to me

he certainly looks a prospect for the future but 2.4 mill no 600k yes I think it's probably just a rumour made up by the agent to promote is player .

we are  linked to all Portuguese players at the moment because of our Portuguese manager