Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

On 30/10/2015 at 17:33, The Dukeries Owl said:

Ivan Toney and Grant Holt up front, am I jealous?  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  errr, no.

This thread is absolutely amazing. 

Imagine being able to reply to the above that Ivan Toney will score 28 goals in the championship and be valued at £16mill in a few years 

On 19/10/2015 at 10:57, gurujuan said:

Either way, us bringing in someone decent will surprise a few on here. We are that stage now, where we have to be looking at someone of Deeney's quality, or better

On 06/09/2015 at 19:58, maidstoneowl said:

Just because Fleck is good in Football Manager doesn't mean...

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/16/the-comprehensive-list-of-football-manager-wonderkids-that-never-made-it-5193240/

Also we don't want to build a team of 5ft dwarves. This is not a Nigel Clough 11.

On 01/09/2015 at 17:58, crag the owl said:

Just sign Jordan Rhodes already Wednesday FFS!!!!

On 01/09/2015 at 14:29, Adebisi said:

Antonio's touch and decision making isn't PL level imo

He'll be back in the Championship next season

On 01/09/2015 at 14:19, SallyCinnamon said:

No way is Antonio good enough for the Premier League

On 01/09/2015 at 14:24, SallyCinnamon said:

No he's not.

Very selfish player. Did well at Forest and proved me wrong, but I don't think he will adapt to the Premier League.

On 01/09/2015 at 13:20, FlyingOwl said:

Derby have signed Jacob Butterfield

On 01/09/2015 at 13:22, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Great signing. Hudds are struggling this year.

On 01/09/2015 at 11:14, joelswfc said:

James Wilson would be brilliant. Would destroy this league.

On 31/08/2015 at 22:13, wilyfox said:

5mil on a 32yr old? No ta.

(Glen Murray)

On 31/08/2015 at 22:13, steelcityowlsfan said:

Hooper would be a great addition, but I'm with the view of most on here Vydra would be unreal.

Make it happen Mr Chansiri

On 30/08/2015 at 00:20, s6 owl said:

Leeds fans make me laugh have they ever thought that some players might not find playing under a total lunatic of an owner very appealing, Quick to say FF has come to us for the money and has no ambition. While in reality they need to face the truth and realise while ever Cellino is in charge trouble is just round the corner

On 30/08/2015 at 02:34, steelcityowlsfan said:

F*ck them.

They have had a decent start and think they are back. Like you say catastrophe could be just around the corner for that shower.

Well done Fernando on choosing the massive.

a few comments which made me chuckle lol

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

2 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Just goes to show us all really. Nobody knows anything about football on here . 

To be fair alot of the stuff are just opinions on how we see things at the time. Some you get right, some you get wrong. Go watch back some old football clips from a few years ago of things that top, won everything in the game pundits say. You will be surprised how many they get wrong aswell.

• Like 2

On 18/08/2015 at 14:29, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I really think that if we can remain financially stable, steadily improving our club within the rules without following a 'get promoted or die trying' approach, we could benefit from others' mis-management. Already the likes of Blackburn and Forest seem to be falling by the wayside as serious promotion contenders as a result of their previous over-spending, and I can't wait to see what happens to Derby and Middlesbrough if they don't go up this season.

I'm not saying we should stand still, but investing wisely and sustainably, as we seem to have done so far this summer, could be the way to succeed. 

Well that went well, didn't it?

:duntmatter:

• Haha 4