Takeover...

I'm loath to post this because it's not confirmed on the companies house website but one of the sites that sends me updates about companies I've previously looked at has sent me one saying that SWFC Ltd filed another SH01 today:

post-11264-0-02262800-1422304154_thumb.j

Like I said, it's not on the companies house site but I can't believe it's a c0ck up by the site above as they're usually pretty reliable (they maybe update the days filings quicker than CH?)

OR it's an almighty coincidence. If it's correct though it looks like somethings definitely happening and shares are being moved about (again)

Guest TommyTank

What is 'this' that he might be doing to us again?

Well after the Mammadov fiasco you would think he would try to keep this one quiet until it was done.

Probably not the best idea taking the potential buyers out on the pi55 in Sheffield.

Im hoping this is all wrapped up.

I'm loath to post this because it's not confirmed on the companies house website but one of the sites that sends me updates about companies I've previously looked at has sent me one saying that SWFC Ltd filed another SH01 today:

sh012.JPG

Like I said, it's not on the companies house site but I can't believe it's a c0ck up by the site above as they're usually pretty reliable (they maybe update the days filings quicker than CH?)

OR it's an almighty coincidence. If it's correct though it looks like somethings definitely happening and shares are being moved about (again)

You are not wrong - showing as dated today also for 823k. Can't order it yet

Could be a duplication i suppose given the statement of capital is the same figure. Would normally state the new combined total

All this would support the theory that the takeover is completed and they are now sorting out giving the shares to the new owners and will announce it on wednesday or Thursday.

Exactly what theory is this that you talk about?

Sorting out giving the shares to the new owners?

Exactly what theory is this that you talk about?

Sorting out giving the shares to the new owners?

The report on Sunday that the takeover will be completed this week. You'd think MM would sort out the shares before announcing it to the press, especially after last times fiasco. Though as the experts on here are saying, the companies house thing could be anything really

A takeover would presumably involve acquiring the existing shares owned by UKFI rather than issue of new ones in Swfc Ltd but hey it would work in achieving the same outcome

Forgive me if talking balls I'm not really clued up on this sort of thing, could the SH01's be a way of issuing each member of the consortium with equal shares?

The SH01 could be filed when the member of the consortium has stumped up hois share of the takeover cash hence the filing of 2 SH01'S?