Takeover...

I'm no expert on these things, but I suspect there's nowt happening tonight.

I might log on again tomorrow.

Does anyone think this might be finalised tomorrow? And if so what time? It's just that I've got lots to do tomorrow and all this waiting about is very inconvenient to be honest

Thanks

If the water pressure is down in the morning it will probably because Neil is running a bath, which is a good sign summats about to happen.

is there any way this could be done in everything but the very last formalities? Maybe the thought is announcing any investment now just inflates the asking price of any potential targets during the window. So they're paying the wages and it will all be announced/formalised when the window closes.

Probably more likely if this is about investment as opposed to a full on takeover.

The guy at the back leaning forward was at hillsborough this afternoon with gray

why does only one of the Thai`s look happy to be here. The other two look like they have just seen Tango for the first time.  WTF:

Guest TommyTank

823k*12=9,876,000

Wages? 

Agree, this was my first thought, wouldnt it change though with McGugan and Drenthe leaving?

Over thinking lol.

Guest totemowl

is there any way this could be done in everything but the very last formalities? Maybe the thought is announcing any investment now just inflates the asking price of any potential targets during the window. So they're paying the wages and it will all be announced/formalised when the window closes.

Probably more likely if this is about investment as opposed to a full on takeover.

I think paying the wages is the most plausible reason for these transactions.

And yes, it's either the end game, an offer has been made and the wages are now being parked for payment by the buyers,

OR, also suggested, the wages are being paid by equity release cos The FFP limit of a £3m loan (from MM) has been exceeded.

I also think the former is much more likely, esp given the 2nd payment.

I don't know enough to bank on it though.