Takeover...

It's good that MM likes to keep the fanbase informed but IMO he has a tendency to say a lot but in truth tell us very little which I suppose is how big business works to a certain extent?  All the rumours, speculation, stories that are doing the rounds suggests completion is not far away and I'd hazard a guess that one of the Issues MM is referring to is Football League Ratification?  After last time I'd be very surprised if he went public before this was at least completed.

it might be something like Milan getting a bonus if they reach the Premier League.

It might just be they have run out of serviettes. All big deals are done by writing a figure on a serviette and then sliding it along the table

Napkins.

They're called napkins.

Fucking wannabe ITKers...

MM will be off when he gets what he wants . He wont care whether they have money to spend or what plans they have. Its all about what he wants and you cant blame him he took it on when no one else cared. The future is uncertain , we will have new owners soon...whether they are the right ones no one knows

There's a rumour that the issue involves Agent Pete.

He wants to play as a striker for SWFC and also partner Andy Murray in the mens' doubles.

Worryingly, in training, he looked more dangerous than Gary Madine. Scored a belter from 20 yards.

Sorry Gary, I love you really. x

MM will be off when he gets what he wants . He wont care whether they have money to spend or what plans they have. Its all about what he wants and you cant blame him he took it on when no one else cared. The future is uncertain , we will have new owners soon...whether they are the right ones no one knows

He wont get Rangers though will he? MIke AShley has starting nibbling their earlobes and whispering sweet nothings up in Glasgow.

They are a bigger basket case financially than we wrere when he stepped in to sort out our previous board and associated loan note holders and pals.

He wont get Rangers though will he? MIke AShley has starting nibbling their earlobes and whispering sweet nothings up in Glasgow.

They are a bigger basket case financially than we wrere when he stepped in to sort out our previous board and associated loan note holders and pals.

Had MM sold us before his court case he might have wanted one more challenge but I get the impression he's a tired man these days & just wants to retire & spend quality time with his wife & family.

Had MM sold us before his court case he might have wanted one more challenge but I get the impression he's a tired man these days & just wants to retire & spend quality time with his wife & family.

It would make sense. Well he hope he gets top pound for us, and doesn't undervalue our potential. H'es done a great service to our stability and safguarding of our future.

Edited by F. Spiksley

Jack. Is that guesswork or more

No one really knows.

Lets put things into perspective, buying something as "simple" as a house can take six months. 

The Mammadov deal was all agreed until the money failed to turn up. 

Loads of things can go wrong etc on these sort of deals ! 

Milan Can't really say everything until the contracts are signed and the money has been paid after last time. 

Hence he is keeping relatively quiet. 

I don't expect milan to say anything at all until a deal is 100% complete and why should he !? It all went pear shaped last time and was very public thanks to someone running there mouth to the media and i imagine that was very embrassing for mandaric

If a deal happens it will happen for the time being sit back and relax