Takeover...

I think we are speculating too much into a form that could represent a number of things.

A loan payment

Initial confirmation of the new owners contribution.

MM shoring up the budget to manage FFP.

So just to speculate further. Listen to SG interview yesterday. He talks of the Thais and basically saying he needs to speak to them to confirm the budget he has. He's quite open about it.

Well that's my take on it.

“@domhowson: Talks are "progressing well" with the Thai consortium interested in buying #SWFC, according to chairman Milan Mandaric.â€

“@domhowson: There are still "some issues" to be resolved before a deal can be completed. MM declined to comment on specifics. #SWFCâ€

Guest mrbluesky

“@domhowson: Talks are "progressing well" with the Thai consortium interested in buying #SWFC, according to chairman Milan Mandaric.â€

“@domhowson: There are still "some issues" to be resolved before a deal can be completed. MM declined to comment on specifics. #SWFCâ€

Tin  pot takeover, if they had any significant amount of moolah they would be arguing over a few million.

“@domhowson: Mandaric doesn't want to say too much after what happened with Hafiz Mammadov last summer. #SWFCâ€

“@domhowson: Mandaric told me: "People have to be patient and wait for me to bring something to a tangible level and we will take it from there." #SWFCâ€

No one selling any business would comment in public so it's good to see MM acting like this.

Only worry I would have is if there is some sort of agent involved, this is when takeovers go badly wrong. We don't want someone coming in telling gray who we are buying as they come via the said agent. This is what happened at Blackburn and look at the mess they are in £80m debt now!

Tin pot takeover, if they had any significant amount of moolah they would be arguing over a few million.

Anyone with any significant moolah probably won't be looking to buy a second division football club with a rusty old stadium. We need them more than they need us.

No one selling any business would comment in public so it's good to see MM acting like this.

Only worry I would have is if there is some sort of agent involved, this is when takeovers go badly wrong. We don't want someone coming in telling gray who we are buying as they come via the said agent. This is what happened at Blackburn and look at the mess they are in £80m debt now!