Takeover...

“@domhowson: Mandaric doesn't want to say too much after what happened with Hafiz Mammadov last summer. #SWFCâ€

“@domhowson: Mandaric told me: "People have to be patient and wait for me to bring something to a tangible level and we will take it from there." #SWFCâ€

They wanna replace Gray

But if it's a choice between keeping Gray or having "potentially" rich owners that want to spend big I don't think its a tough decision. Saints fans aren't crying about Adkins being sacked anymore, they are pretty happy with their owners and current manager. Yes Gray is nice and has done well, but there's a bigger picture somewhere

They wanna replace Gray

If they are paying MM what he wants I can't see this being a factor unless MM is staying on as Chairman. At the end of the day SG's position is results based like any other manager. If he has a poor start under the new owners he'll be out.

well tbh

as long as they aren't haggling about something seemingly trivial because the window clock is ticking - I don't think this time MM can be faulted over his handling of this :- keep quiet til the cash is clear

The only thing that annoys me are updates like today's, which I don't really think helps us supporters after all the takeover near misses we've had before. If he is being forced to say something I'd rather he said nothing is happening, then surprise us when the deal is done. Much like premier league managers these days passionately deny they are about to sign someone, then sign that person the next day :D