Takeover...

I'll feel much happier if Milan stays on as chairman after this is completed. Becoming another "venkys" scares me to death

Playing with another blokes train set does not work.

Milan has better things to do. We would end up with another LS.

No, no, no.

Forgive me if talking balls I'm not really clued up on this sort of thing, could the SH01's be a way of issuing each member of the consortium with equal shares?

The SH01 could be filed when the member of the consortium has stumped up hois share of the takeover cash hence the filing of 2 SH01'S?

That would mean there are 34 more people in the consortium who haven't yet paid!

I'm loath to post this because it's not confirmed on the companies house website but one of the sites that sends me updates about companies I've previously looked at has sent me one saying that SWFC Ltd filed another SH01 today:

sh012.JPG

Like I said, it's not on the companies house site but I can't believe it's a c0ck up by the site above as they're usually pretty reliable (they maybe update the days filings quicker than CH?)

OR it's an almighty coincidence. If it's correct though it looks like somethings definitely happening and shares are being moved about (again)

Pardon my ignorance mate but what's an SH01?

Basically, if a company (in this case Sheffield Wednesday Football Club Ltd) wants to increase the number of shares in that company then they need to file a SH01 form.

It just means that over the last couple of months Wednesday have increased the number of shares from 1000 to 823,000

Edit. In reply to Parkerowl. Quote function not working

Edited by alleycat

The point about converting loans for shares if MM has covered loans is a very valid one, particularly considering the timescale. I doubt the Thais were at a serious part of the negotiation process at that point.

It doesn't matter if we have 1000 or 10000000 shares if MM owns them all.

I don't think this manoeuvre behind the scenes is anything to do with the takeover personally.

I'm no expert on these things, but I suspect there's nowt happening tonight.

I might log on again tomorrow.

Does anyone think this might be finalised tomorrow? And if so what time? It's just that I've got lots to do tomorrow and all this waiting about is very inconvenient to be honest

Thanks

So triple O

Could this mean the takeover is more or less done ?

Would the next step be an announcement from the club ?

Or am I way off the mark (as usual)

I have no idea. The part of my brain that has been doing all the theorising and guessing has just imploded.