Stevie May

Yeah, I'm sure St. Johnston would let him train with them before a deal was done. Especially since they play Europa League today. FFS! 

Particularly when recovering from an injury that prevented him playing in the first leg.

I personally think Rotherham were hoping we'd move for Agard so they could fund a move for May, it seems that without the Sale of Agard they can't afford May.

If it's true we've made a 7 figure bid, I doubt they'll be in a position to compete.

Confirming Wednesday's bid, Tommy Wright told STV: '[The offer] came in yesterday but we're focussing on the game....'

Also said at the bottom line, "when he gets back something may (excuse the pun) have happened".

Which suggests to me things will be getting sorted between the clubs while their away, then just a medical and personal terms to be sorted on Friday.

Fingers crossed.

Rotherham train next to the Roundwood Golf Club, and one of their directors was in attendance. My father and his mate (a Rotherham fan) asked about Stevie May joining Rotherham and the director said "something needs to happen first if he is to come in".

I'm guessing he means they will have to sell Agard first before they can afford May.

I was reading Bladesmad last night and they genuinely think they stand a great chance of signing Stevie May just because SkySportsNews were reporting their interest, they also think that Hull and Huddersfield will be looking up at them in two seasons (Harry Maguire and Conor Coady) 

Rotherham train next to the Roundwood Golf Club, and one of their directors was in attendance. My father and his mate (a Rotherham fan) asked about Stevie May joining Rotherham and the director said "something needs to happen first if he is to come in".

I'm guessing he means they will have to sell Agard first before they can afford May.

I think they want KA ro re-sign a deal so don't think it will be that avenue, it could mean owt that though.

In that case then, we haven't had a bid excepted we are in talks. Let's hope he doesn't get injured. UTO

Why, the bid might have been accepted but St Johnstone have always insisted he plays tonight.

Rotherham fans would *kill themselves* if we sign May & Agard, according to several toy towners.

I think Gray was at the Rotherham vs. Leicester game to watch Agard, Frecklington & Schlupp

Vardy on loan.