Stevie May

Don't even know why I keep finding myself looking at rotherhams forum, but one lad seems pretty adamant that he won't come here.

"23

Posted 06 Aug 2014 23:48

re: St Johnstone supporter

Even if the bid is in from Sheffield, which I doubt, the decision as to the destination will be left with May and May alone.

He is unlikely to go to such an unsettled club which for years have loaned players due to mis management of the funds.

He will not sign for Shef Wed."

Guest Gus McGregor

Dundee Fc fan here.

May knows where the goal is, if he can get a shot off he will and it will nearly always be on target. He causes endless problems for keepers as he fires his shots off as he sees the goal, its like he's half a second ahead of them so they get made to look real stupid a lot of the time. He's a natural goal scorer and he enjoys scoring goals. He's strong, hard to knock off the ball and aint a soft touch for defences. A good bit of business for you.

Good luck with the coming season.

ps Had it from a fermer earlier tonight, agreed a fee with you, and hell be gone before Sunday.

Edited by Gus McGregor

Dundee Fc fan here.

May knows where the goal is, if he can get a shot off he will and it will nearly always be on target. He causes endless problems for keepers as he fires his shots off as he sees the goal, its like he's half a second ahead of them so they get made to look real stupid a lot of the time. He's a natural goal scorer and he enjoys scoring goals. He's strong, hard to knock off the ball and aint a soft touch for defences. A good bit of business for you.

ps Had it from a fermer earlier tonight, agreed a fee with you, and hell be gone before Sunday.

Are you really called Gus Mcgregor?

Possibly the most Scottish name possible.

Dundee Fc fan here.

Cheers mate, he sounds like a promising player and I hope it will be sorted out before Saturday.

Good luck to Dundee the dark blues I think you're called.

Guest Gus McGregor

Are you really called Gus Mcgregor?

Possibly the most Scottish name possible.

Aye, a quick log in fae facebook.

Cheers mate, he sounds like a promising player and I hope it will be sorted out before Saturday.

Good luck to Dundee the dark blues I think you're called.

The Dees, the Dark Blue Nation, just point him at goal and feed him balls, if it will go in he will put it there.

Anyway will have to change my fantasy team now cause he's gone:(

Edited by Gus McGregor

On paper it's a no brainer that he'd come to us.

But sometimes there's more to things than meets the eye.

Stevie May

From Legendpedia, the free Legends page

Stevie May (born Elfric Cernunnos Van Halen in the year of our lord 1189)[1] is a Scottish Football player and legendary Scottish Warlock. Before moving into football he was a guitarist best known as the founder of Glitter Kicks [1] as well as the super groups Chainsaw Braveheart and Twisted Knickers He was also very briefly involved in the formation of the first lineup of KISS [3]but eventually left the group and was replaced by popular guitarist Ace Frehley.

In Religion

In Wicca and other forms of Neopaganism Stevie May is revered; this divinity syncretises a number of lushes haired  gods from various cultures, including Cernunnos. Hercules and Samson.  Stevie Mays hair is supposed to reflect the seasons of the year in an annual cycle of life, death and rebirth[2]

In Folklore

In the tradition of Scottish Folk tales , the Hairy God is sometimes specifically referred to as  "The Boy May"[1] and "yer man May there".[2]

Present Day

May is currently being courted by two English League clubs to play for them in the 2014/2015 Season. MASSIVE Sheffield Wednesday and Toytown FC. [1]

Though on paper there should be no difficult decision to make for a player,  Professor Davros Von Winkle of the Polytechnic  Hallam Universitys  Gouls, Ghosts, Myths , media production and Cake baking Department thinks there could be another reason why Toytown are still in with a chance.

"It is my firm belief that the Toytown manager Steve Evans is not of this earth. Rather he is an immortal himself,  killed and already dead these many years  and his skin used as a disguise by a Arquillian overlord. A huge bulge eyed monster from deep space.

I think that May could go to Toytown, and certainly that if he does it's because he is keen to slay the beast and save all humanity as he has done so many times over  this last 800 years rather than because he thinks they are a better club."

I'll have a pint of whatever you're drinking !!

As for Stevie May, people might slag off Scottish football for a quick laugh but I think it's worth remembering our clubs own all time Top Scorer Andrew Wilson (216 goals) was from North of the border when we signed him from Clyde.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.