Stevie May

I'd expect him to seek advice from his fellow team mates, after speaking with MacLean if he's got any ambition he'll choose us! Especially because we'll be paying alot more than them also

It'll boil down to who offers him the best contract

Worked up there a lot mate, a lot of them just came across really frustrated and sometimes a bit flirty. Makes sense though given their boring suburban stick up their arse lives.

so you sodomized them after you flirted with them?

lol

Edited by BC1867

According to a journo on twitter, both Wednesday and Rotherham have had bids accepted. If we lose out to Rotherham, it will cap a crap preseason n we won't hear the end of it.

Why would they be in a situation where two bids have been accepted? If ourselves and Rotherham had both bid the same amount, they would no doubt then see who's willing to go that bit further.

On paper it's a no brainer that he'd come to us.

But sometimes there's more to things than meets the eye.

Stevie May

From Legendpedia, the free Legends page

Stevie May (born Elfric Cernunnos Van Halen in the year of our lord 1189)[1] is a Scottish Football player and legendary Scottish Warlock. Before moving into football he was a guitarist best known as the founder of Glitter Kicks [1] as well as the super groups Chainsaw Braveheart and Twisted Knickers He was also very briefly involved in the formation of the first lineup of KISS [3]but eventually left the group and was replaced by popular guitarist Ace Frehley.

In Religion

In Wicca and other forms of Neopaganism Stevie May is revered; this divinity syncretises a number of lushes haired  gods from various cultures, including Cernunnos. Hercules and Samson.  Stevie Mays hair is supposed to reflect the seasons of the year in an annual cycle of life, death and rebirth[2]

In Folklore

In the tradition of Scottish Folk tales , the Hairy God is sometimes specifically referred to as  "The Boy May"[1] and "yer man May there".[2]

Present Day

May is currently being courted by two English League clubs to play for them in the 2014/2015 Season. MASSIVE Sheffield Wednesday and Toytown FC. [1]

Though on paper there should be no difficult decision to make for a player,  Professor Davros Von Winkle of the Polytechnic  Hallam Universitys  Gouls, Ghosts, Myths , media production and Cake baking Department thinks there could be another reason why Toytown are still in with a chance.

"It is my firm belief that the Toytown manager Steve Evans is not of this earth. Rather he is an immortal himself,  killed and already dead these many years  and his skin used as a disguise by a Arquillian overlord. A huge bulge eyed monster from deep space.

I think that May could go to Toytown, and certainly that if he does it's because he is keen to slay the beast and save all humanity as he has done so many times over  this last 800 years rather than because he thinks they are a better club."

Edited by Lord Snooty

Why would they be in a situation where two bids have been accepted? If ourselves and Rotherham had both bid the same amount, they would no doubt then see who's willing to go that bit further.

They probably set an asking price, can't do that and then change it if 2 clubs meet it.

No mate, I never flirt back, just pretend it's not happening and crack on with my work, a more forward individual I have no doubt would be successful with some of them

lol 

was only kidding mate

pretending to misread your post