Stevie May

"As soon as we can accept that they are not something to aspire to, that they are not by far the best football league club in our local area - maybe we can start to forget about them and stop the fascination.

Yes I'll be at Hillsborough, but only to watch Rotherham grab another way win, against another club that will dare to scoff at 'little' Rotherham. Who they are not matters not, it's still only 3 points on the table."

Rovrum

lol

Yep, most from S17 are bellends, all live in these massive rundown houses but drive about in P reg Toyotas, have 17 inch black and white TVs and tatty old crap furniture.

2 bob millionaires, either living off an inheritance or spend 80% of their wages on an overinflated mortgage just to quote that they live in S17, and so they can send Edward and Rosie to school in Dore. Even though they're gonna grow up experimenting with drugs albeit the more expensive ones and then sponging off daddy for the rest of their lives. All the bored housewives are full on teases aswell, so sexually frustrated as their husbands work around the clock to come home to their grotty teles and wives that hate them.

Yep, most from S17 are bellends, all live in these MASSIVE rundown houses but drive about in P reg Toyotas, have 17 inch black and white TVs and tatty old crap furniture.

2 bob millionaires, either living off an inheritance or spend 80% of their wages on an overinflated mortgage just to quote that they live in S17, and so they can send Edward and Rosie to school in Dore. Even though they're gonna grow up experimenting with drugs albeit the more expensive ones and then sponging off daddy for the rest of their lives. All the bored housewives are full on teases aswell, so sexually frustrated as their husbands work around the clock to come home to their grotty teles and wives that hate them.

Oops got another one

Yep, most from S17 are bellends, all live in these MASSIVE rundown houses but drive about in P reg Toyotas, have 17 inch black and white TVs and tatty old crap furniture.

No idea what this means? I don't think this person knows where S17 is... Edited by TheWhiteCafu

14 plate car with free petrol and I pay my dad a wage - from s6 just not lazy tee hee hee -

14 plate car with free petrol and I pay my dad a wage - from s6 just not lazy tee hee hee -

Fair enough, I'm super impressed with your brand new VW lupo, I'm not lazy either btw, but it's kind of a dickish thing to do bragging off on an Internet forum about your possessions.

Hurhurhur. Lets belittle someone cos they live somewhere different to me hurhurhur. Primary school owlstalk.

Read his post bragging about his 5 bedroom house in S17 lol

I felt it was my duty to then slag off S17 and the people who live there.

Fair enough, I'm super impressed with your brand new VW lupo, I'm not lazy either btw, but it's kind of a dickish thing to do bragging off on an Internet forum about your possessions.

Only try to make the Realist bite as he did to me successfully earlier - I know he doesn't bite on football so tried another way - it worked a bit