Stevie May

I think they want KA ro re-sign a deal so don't think it will be that avenue, it could mean owt that though.

I believe (and I might be wrong) that they aren't expecting Agard to sign a new deal, considering he has already turned down an extension. Maybe they are looking at May has a substitute. 

I think they want KA ro re-sign a deal so don't think it will be that avenue, it could mean owt that though.

They WANTED him to sign a new deal, I don't think that's the case anymore.

In a year's time he can leave in a free, he clearly wants to leave otherwise he'd have signed the deal he was offered.

My guess is they're trying desperately to cash in on him. He hasn't featured a great deal during pre season either.

They WANTED him to sign a new deal, I don't think that's the case anymore.

In a year's time he can leave in a free, he clearly wants to leave otherwise he'd have signed the deal he was offered.

My guess is they're trying desperately to cash in on him. He hasn't featured a great deal during pre season either.

Surprised no one has come in for him. 

Surprised no one has come in for him.

I think there will definitely be interest, the thing is, when a player is in the final year of his Contract, the transfer fee tends to be at a knock down price.

We all know Stewart doesn't do knock down, Rotherham will be asking for a silly amount.

As above regarding KA.

Clubs will be offering really low, knowing he's out of contract at the end of the year.

Rotherham will be playing hard ball, asking for quite a high amount.

As the transfer window gets closer and closer to closing, the amount Rotherham are asking for will start to get lower. They either need to cash in now, or wait until Jan and get even less.

Just heard he's not playing tonight and that millers are favs at 2-1 to sign may, heard it from a millers fan though , so pinch of salt !!!!

2-1 is a poo poo price, if a transfer is believed to be close the odds tend to be 1/4 if not even longer

That Peninver, a St Johnstone fan (allegedly) is talking some right crap about us, here's his latest comment

'Yes I'm sure

Your club has acted properly and gone through due process. Sheffield Wed haven't - they don't have access to May.
Not from the horses mouth but close'