Stevie May

Guest wednesday_1987

Stevie may's calendar goes from march 31st to April 2nd. Nobody fools stevie may

Stevie May can win a game of connect 4 in 3 moves

Stevie May once walked down the street win an erection. There were no survivors.

Don't even know why I keep finding myself looking at rotherhams forum, but one lad seems pretty adamant that he won't come here.

"23

Posted 06 Aug 2014 23:48

re: St Johnstone supporter

Even if the bid is in from Sheffield, which I doubt, the decision as to the destination will be left with May and May alone.

He is unlikely to go to such an unsettled club which for years have loaned players due to mis management of the funds.

He will not sign for Shef Wed."

Probably just some idiot believing himself to be ITK who knows f*** all. 

League one or Championship?

Know what your saying and hopefully that would be the deciding factor for him, but Peterborough have been after SM for a year now, and with them just bringing in £5m from Assombalonga sale I'd be surprised if they don't go back in for him.

Know what your saying and hopefully that would be the deciding factor for him, but Peterborough have been after SM for a year now, and with them just bringing in £5m from Assombalonga sale I'd be surprised if they don't go back in for him.

Agree but no one will want to drop into L1 to play football when they have teams chasing them in the league above, could possibly understand it if there was a big club that look certain to go back up i.e Wolves last season.

Stevie May actually trained with Rotherham on Monday, Have we jumped to conclusion here?

I also feel, Steve Evans would get the best out of May 

Yeah, I'm sure St. Johnston would let him train with them before a deal was done. Especially since they play Europa League today. FFS!