Owls v West Brom Matchday Thread

1 minute ago, Adem Poric said:

Must win game next week

Altho I am definitely not a fish, I would say that a serious and prolonged study of the table shows that it is a 'only need a draw' game, and that depends on Others (not Udders). 

Its in our hands now, been underwater for bloody months, the mindset of..."Oh but we could lose and still stay up, has to be forgotten, don;t waste the work that has gone into this near miracle,,,Take a breath, beat Sunderland

F.ooking excellent Wednesday!!!!

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Almat said:

We both have 40 points from the last 26 games 

Danny in at the start of the season and 2 better loans than Hendricks and Fletcher and Chansiri might have been in the ball saying he was expecting too 6 lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Amazing result. Still not safe but what a position to be in. Surely on the last day we won’t lose and Plymouth and Birmingham win. 

Leave that rearranged furniture in place mate untill after Sunderland .

WAWAW 

What a result and the result of B;ham and Hudds was also an important game, if either Plymouth or B'ham lose we stay up, if we get a point, we stay up...    We have spent the entire season in the relegation zone and then 3 games to go we get out of the relegation zone...   What an amazing turn around, Röhl has done amazing things..   We just need to finish the job and then move on to next season and at least we can be hopeful.

9 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Today could not have gone any better

Owls win

Brum and Hudds draw

Plymouth lose

Pigs lose and are relegated 

Shame Coventry couldn't beat Blackburn but F*CK it that's being selfish hahahaha

GET IN WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

I still think I would have rather Udders won. Ipswich will hammer them next week whereas Brum might win at home

Just now, Owlabroad2001 said:

I still think I would have rather Udders won. Ipswich will hammer them next week whereas Brum might win at home

Good point but hopefully Hull win today to put pressure on Norwich on the final day against Brum

• Like 2