Your favourite badge, and why? New owner, new badge?

Will always be in love with the 1970-1995 era designs - quite possibly the boldest, most memorable football club badge ever?

Nice and easy to draw in the back pages of those school exercise books during double-science/French classes!

7 years in with the latest one now, wonder when/what the next version might look like?

Which got me thinking, as an amateur/student from memory? (i.e. not a graphic design/branding company) designed the 1970 one, can any of you cool kidz with your fancy graphics software come up with a decent new (and maybe next) club badge/crest?

And you older/comedy lot, well it goes without saying, get drawing and drop your well considered and beautifully designed offerings in as well?!  🦉

Screenshot_20240321_080328_X.jpg.2143f3706ab24cdae51111c6131bcb3d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Whatever anyone can conjure up, even if it has a couple of cutlasses it, won't be worse than we have. We had such a great badge that even I could copy into school books/desks as mentioned, literally iconic. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Will always be in love with the 1970-1995 era designs - quite possibly the boldest, most memorable football club badge ever?

Nice and easy to draw in the back pages of those school exercise books during double-science/French classes!

7 years in with the latest one now, wonder when/what the next version might look like?

Which got me thinking, as an amateur/student from memory? (i.e. not a graphic design/branding company) designed the 1970 one, can any of you cool kidz with your fancy graphics software come up with a decent new (and maybe next) club badge/crest?

And you older/comedy lot, well it goes without saying, get drawing and drop your well considered and beautifully designed offerings in as well?!  🦉

Screenshot_20240321_080328_X.jpg.2143f3706ab24cdae51111c6131bcb3d.jpg

Either the owl on its own or the current one. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I really like them all. If I had to choose one, it would be the 1984 to 1995 badge.

Technically we had another shirt and shorts badge on the Puma 1995-97 home kit. The SWFC text logo in yellow.....

d45142105-1_y2ekhnovb6ts8db6.thumb.jpg.290022c5081a70e97e497139da79e20a.jpg

But I've said it before, no reason we can't use more than one badge on the shirt.

One on the left chest, one on the back of the neck, one in the shadow pattern of the shirt material.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Since 1971 said:

I really like them all. If I had to choose one, it would be the 1984 to 1995 badge.

Technically we had another shirt and shorts badge on the Puma 1995-97 home kit. The SWFC text logo in yellow.....

d45142105-1_y2ekhnovb6ts8db6.thumb.jpg.290022c5081a70e97e497139da79e20a.jpg

But I've said it before, no reason we can't use more than one badge on the shirt.

One on the left chest, one on the back of the neck, one in the shadow pattern of the shirt material.....

Good shout

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Top centre. Too many times I've been abroad on holiday sporting a Wednesday shirt and people have to ask me what shirt it is. Nobody outside of Yorkshire recognises the badge anymore. Give us back the bold outline owl that's instantly recognised as SWFC

• Like 1
  • Love 1