West Yorkshire Owls ??

11 hours ago, Grizzly Bizzly said:

Not sure but I'm in North Leeds. I go to the games with my mate who's in Rothwell. Always a load getting the train from Leeds.

@Leeds-Owl @leedsbornowl @BradfordOwl @Halifax Owl @Halifax Owls @Hudders_lad @HUDDERSFIELD OWL @HuddersfieldOwl @huddsOWL @Wakefield owl @wakefieldowl @wakeyowl_80 @wakeyowl76 @wakeyowl @Holmowl @Holmfirth_Owl @Holmfirth Owl @Shelley Owl @dewsburyowl58 @MirfieldOwl @mirodo

Headingley reporting in. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, zorbatheowl said:

South Kirkby South Elmsall Hemsworth Upton , used take a bus to home and away games in 70s 80s . Supporters club was affiliated to main branch always been well supported in those towns

I think my dad and a few others from Pontefract used to get on that bus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ponte_Owl85 said:

I think my dad and a few others from Pontefract used to get on that bus

If they did we would have known each other i am from Hemsworth originally. Had some great times travelling with the gang.

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Big shout for one of our faithfull who's been unable to get to the games for the last 30 years due to circumstances beyond his control ....

Screenshot_20240106_073622_Chrome.jpg.d8ff666a834a99faeaec564ecf33f941.jpg

Brilliant

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Manx Owl said:

Hi Guys.

There is a North Yorkshire Owls group, my question, is there a W Y group.

Thanks in advance 

Graham 

Anyone have a contact for the North Yorkshire Owls group? I'm in York. Usually come in the car and stay over, but sometimes come on the train.

13 hours ago, Castleford Owl said:

I'm in Castleford as the name suggests (with a couple of years up the road in Normanton up to Christmas).

Grew up initially in South Kirkby and travelled to games as a kid with my Dad from the Travellers.

I drive through Featherstone a couple of times a week with work and often see a bloke marching proud in his Wednesday fleece.

see quite a lot of Wednesday stickers in cars up there too. Surprising as just about every person I’ve spoken to up there in the last 10 years is a Leeds fan 

1 minute ago, eckington owl said:

I drive through Featherstone a couple of times a week with work and often see a bloke marching proud in his Wednesday fleece.

see quite a lot of Wednesday stickers in cars up there too. Surprising as just about every person I’ve spoken to up there in the last 10 years is a Leeds fan 

There's quite a few of us here.

I remember when we beat the Blades at Hillsborough in 2012 in an early kick off, Cas Tigers were playing Wigan Warriors at 3.30 on the same day (Sunday I think).

Rushed back down the motorway and pulled up outside the ground and there was a group of about 10 Wednesday fans all still in Wednesday gear running to get through the turnstiles at about 3.45. 

• Love 1