West Yorkshire Owls ??

Not sure but I'm in North Leeds. I go to the games with my mate who's in Rothwell. Always a load getting the train from Leeds.

@Leeds-Owl @leedsbornowl @BradfordOwl @Halifax Owl @Halifax Owls @Hudders_lad @HUDDERSFIELD OWL @HuddersfieldOwl @huddsOWL @Wakefield owl @wakefieldowl @wakeyowl_80 @wakeyowl76 @wakeyowl @Holmowl @Holmfirth_Owl @Holmfirth Owl @Shelley Owl @dewsburyowl58 @MirfieldOwl @mirodo

1 minute ago, Grizzly Bizzly said:

Not sure but I'm in North Leeds. I go to the games with my mate who's in Rothwell. Always a load getting the train from Leeds.

@Leeds-Owl @leedsbornowl @BradfordOwl @Halifax Owl @Halifax Owls @Hudders_lad @HUDDERSFIELD OWL @HuddersfieldOwl @huddsOWL @Wakefield owl @wakefieldowl @wakeyowl_80 @wakeyowl76 @wakeyowl @Holmowl @Holmfirth_Owl @Holmfirth Owl @Shelley Owl @dewsburyowl58 @MirfieldOwl @mirodo

Add me to this list. Im near Garforth.

The reason I ask as I'm in Liversedge, night matches are a pain  to  get home.  after I was maybe looking for a ride  obviously chip in, if anybody lives in my area with a spare seat 

1 hour ago, Manx Owl said:

Hi Guys.

There is a North Yorkshire Owls group, my question, is there a W Y group.

Thanks in advance 

Graham 

You can jump on the Rotherham Owls coach

We leave from Silverwood Miners Club  (Baggin) in Dalton . Doors open at about 12 and the coach leaves at 2:15ish, also picks up at Drawbridge in Kimberworth.  Cost is £7, free for kids (if they behave £450 if they don't). 

Picks up outside the Kop after the game near the Chinese Chippy.  Various drop-off points on the way home finishing off at Bramley Club or the Joker. 

No Leeds fans are allowed.  

For twenty five years on the trot, it's been voted the best supporters club in the country. 

• Haha 5

I'm in Castleford as the name suggests (with a couple of years up the road in Normanton up to Christmas).

Grew up initially in South Kirkby and travelled to games as a kid with my Dad from the Travellers.

Edited by Castleford Owl

40 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

You can jump on the Rotherham Owls coach

We leave from Silverwood Miners Club  (Baggin) in Dalton . Doors open at about 12 and the coach leaves at 2:15ish, also picks up at Drawbridge in Kimberworth.  Cost is £7, free for kids (if they behave £450 if they don't). 

Picks up outside the Kop after the game near the Chinese Chippy.  Various drop-off points on the way home finishing off at Bramley Club or the Joker. 

No Leeds fans are allowed.  

For twenty five years on the trot, it's been voted the best supporters club in the country. 

4da072755f232dec7cbb17fe23f9bc23.gif.158c2a1fdacaad69a2816252c3b97962.gif.e1df6ce087dd1dd51124cf3be05cce83.gif

• Haha 1

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL

Clayton west. There are a few owls in the village. Not met a blade yet 🦉