West Yorkshire Owls ??

21 minutes ago, IanSWFC1867 said:

I live in  mirfield and my grandson (15) is in Birkenshaw 

I used to live in the converted mills in Midfield/ lower Hopton. Great for my commute to work in Manchester

19 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

I've worked in Honley for the last 10 years, met a lass from Meltham and now have a family of Huddersfield in-laws. 

Interesting season ahead for me!! 

I also used to live in Holmfirth. Honkey has changed loads; it's a cool little place now. Meltham is on that journey now

• Like 1

I nearly always get a fellow owls  say hi, when I’m out and about in a Wednesday T-shirt / hoody. 

there are lots of us up here

for the play off final I went from Wakefield station and expected it to be nearly all Barnsley yet it was packed with Wednesday . As in 90% owls.

never see any pigs up here though. You’d think you see the odd one, yet never see them.

See plenty of OWL 5 / 5 WFC type car registration plates too

1 hour ago, Otley Owl said:

Several of us in Otley, a few knocking around in Menston, Burley, Ilkley etc. Toadie makes the 3rd I know of from Guiseley, which is alright but not as posh as Otley. 

Looks like there's a few in north Leeds (Farsley, Otley,  Guiseley, Cookridge, Horsforth, Menston)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ScrappyOwl said:

Live in Emley near Huddersfield, F17OWL registration plate. Hoping for a double this season:Owls staying up, Udders going down- had much stick from  terrier fans in recent years!

Many fond memories of the welfare ground. I played there for a few years, alongside an agile Neil Redfearn!