Retained lists

Clubs starting to release theirs. Obviously our interest will be dependent on what league we’re in.

Stoke have released a few interesting names. Morgan Fox, Sam Clucas, Nick Powell and our own Aden Flint. Obviously we know about Fox and Flint. Powell is injury prone but talented. 

Sonny Bradley is leaving Luton. Been fantastic for them as captain. 

Conor Grant and Luke Jephcott not offered deals with Plymouth. Grants a bit of a sick note. Jephcott has goals in him in the right set up 

Cole Stockton and Conor Ripley released by Morecambe. Stockton is well known but I’ve been impressed by Ripley in goal for them.

51 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Clubs starting to release theirs. Obviously our interest will be dependent on what league we’re in.

Stoke have released a few interesting names. Morgan Fox, Sam Clucas, Nick Powell and our own Aden Flint. Obviously we know about Fox and Flint. Powell is injury prone but talented. 

Sonny Bradley is leaving Luton. Been fantastic for them as captain. 

Conor Grant and Luke Jephcott not offered deals with Plymouth. Grants a bit of a sick note. Jephcott has goals in him in the right set up 

Cole Stockton and Conor Ripley released by Morecambe. Stockton is well known but I’ve been impressed by Ripley in goal for them.

Jephcott been on loan at Swindon this year and only managed 7 goals in league 2

Apart from Sonny Bradley I’ve not seen anyone that interests me that’s been released yet. 

You’d also think Sonny Bradley has got himself a decent deal lined up somewhere to be leaving Luton at this stage when they could be a premier league team next season.

Happy enough to sign Flint for another year, regardless of which division we're in, don't see him as a Championship regular but a useful squad player. 

It also works out for us because he'll be wanting to put himself in the shop window in the play offs in case he doesn't come here. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, swfcGibbo said:

Sonny Bradley just been from a serious knee injury and he's 31 now. I imagine Luton are looking to go in a different direction.

Serious knee injury you say? But no amputation or anything really bad? Sign him up

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Apart from Sonny Bradley I’ve not seen anyone that interests me that’s been released yet. 

You’d also think Sonny Bradley has got himself a decent deal lined up somewhere to be leaving Luton at this stage when they could be a premier league team next season.

We’ve released Mayor as he wishes to move back to his family “up north”.  

Fabulous player, model pro.

Would carry the ball 60 yards up the pitch on a regular basis.  In the 4 years he had here it was a rarity to see him give the ball away.   Any top end league 1, bottom half Championship would be nuts not to try to sign him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Green Army said:

We’ve released Mayor as he wishes to move back to his family “up north”.  

Fabulous player, model pro.

Would carry the ball 60 yards up the pitch on a regular basis.  In the 4 years he had here it was a rarity to see him give the ball away.   Any top end league 1, bottom half Championship would be nuts not to try to sign him. 

Been there done that , 10 years ago 

• Like 2

Remodeling a squad is expensive.

We probably need 11/13 in to do it properly.

It's all about the budget... I'd think that to operate in the market some high earners will need ditching.

Everybody is available at the right price. I'd look at young Championship players that haven't quite made it who could be improved with coaching.