Peterboro' - V - Wednesday - OMDT

42 minutes ago, Rogers said:

3-5-2 vs 3-5-2!! What has football become!

I remember a very dull 1-0 win at Peterborough, James Quinn heading the winner. Since then, we've not had the best record there.

Hoping for a dull 1-0er

I love a dull Wednesday one-niller . They’re what gets us promoted.

The games come thick and fast. We've had a difficult run of fixtures and this is another to be fair. Without hitting anything like our stride we've taken 7 points from 9. If we make that 10 from 12 tonight it has to go down as a superb start. 

Peterborough are strong with plenty of threat up front, it'll be a tough night and a genuine test. 1-2 to the Owls. 

• Like 3

2-0 to Wednesday, we don't even break into third gear.

I can't even be bothered to post my substantial evidence to back this result up, but it's out there for those who can read between lines in EFL press releases.

Wednesday will be top by bedtime.

Driving down today so no ale to dull the dullness if it's like Saturday again. Need a win and a 90 minute performance to convince me we'll ******** league in stead of just being up there.

1-3 to the owls 

YYYYYEEEEELLLLLOOOOWWWS 

YYYYYEEEEELLLLLOOOOWWWS

YYYYYEEEEELLLLLOOOOWWWS 

I’ve a 300 mile drive at lunchtime and want to be sat in front of my iPad by 7.45 but very touch and go. 

Very tough game. I’d rip your arm off for a draw, but love a sneaky win.

Intrigued to see who’s in the Xl and whether Dennis and Smith make the squad.

I reckon Peterborough make a few changes tonight

McCann made a triple sub at HT last week with three of their ‘big name’ players getting hauled off

They’re an open team and I’m looking forward to this one - one think is for certain, this is the best LG1 forward line we’ve faced this season so Stockdale and the Gang will need to be ready 

My initial reaction was a sense of foreboding about tonight, they've got some good players and a good manager at this level.

And, Peterborough is one of those backwater shitholes where we could struggle. Maybe my opinion clouded by having to go there once andi it  taking absolutely ages.

Then I think, why am I concerned. We are in better form, have options to refresh midfield if needs be and looking at their wins, were against two of the weaker sides.

If Gregory fit enough to start, will be more confident as I think we'll need more than one goal for the 3 points tonight.

1-2 to Wednesday 

• Like 1

There are some decent teams in this league, and these are one of them. But so are we, and pound for pound we have the best squad in the league. However hard work will always beat ability when ability doesn't work hard. Match their workrate, and we'll come away with 3 points.

I've no fear of any team in this league, but respect must always be given.

0 - 2 Wednesday is my prediction.

• Like 3