Elephant in the room is ..........

1 minute ago, Sefton owl said:

It sounds like you’re suggesting he should take up a coaching role? 

No just I think he looks a little lost at the moment and perhaps some of the younger midfielders who appear to be coming through nicely,should be given a chance before him,he will still be an important midfield player this season.

• Like 1

Just now, Baytan Blue said:

No just I think he looks a little lost at the moment and perhaps some of the younger midfielders who appear to be coming through nicely,should be given a chance before him,he will still be an important midfield player this season.

I'd suggest most up and coming midfielders would rather be playing in midfield with him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baytan Blue said:

Bazza.

Love the guy but it might be time for him to play more of a supporting role in my opinion,help bring the other young talent along,I thought him and Hunty struggled today,credit to Palmer and Windass,ran there goolies off.

I think we will have enough to go up though.Not playing well but winning is something we've not seen for a long long time .

Oh god, here we go. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baytan Blue said:

I see what you’re saying and hopefully Adeniran takes his chance (in the league) when it comes round, but Alex Hunt not a chance - never looked like being anywhere good enough for this level. 

1 hour ago, Baytan Blue said:

Bazza.

Love the guy but it might be time for him to play more of a supporting role in my opinion,help bring the other young talent along,I thought him and Hunty struggled today,credit to Palmer and Windass,ran there goolies off.

I think we will have enough to go up though.Not playing well but winning is something we've not seen for a long long time .

Amount of Facebook posts I’ve seen tonight starting ‘this might be a unpopular opinion but’ everybody sayin same as you mate..it’s not an elephant in the room..it’s not that unpopular..he’s not gettin any younger or more athletic...so what if he has a subs role from now on

14 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Moore did excellently with the substitutions today.

Managed the game well and understands that it's a 16 man game now.

They ALL played their part.

Well said and also probably took into account that the likes of bakinson and Byers would have most impact against Charlton side starting to wilt in the heat

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Other than a one off worldy against MK Dons he hasn’t scored since March. Take away that MK Dons game he’s got 1 assist & and no goals since March, that’s nearly 15 games. Put it back in it’s only 3 assists and 1 goal. Working brilliantly isn’t it?

If people genuinely think the best use of our most creative player is having him effectively playing wide in a front 3 when we’ve got the ball then they’re deluded, including Darren Moore. He barely saw the ball today, he was so easy to mark out of the game.

If you take away his other 8 goals he scored (making him our 2nd highest scorer) it means he hasn’t scored for about 2 years. 

Rubbish.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Basement Jack said:

Bannan has had a quiet start that’s all

The good thing is that rather than being utterly dependent on him we now have options. It’s great that we are even talking about it

That said Bazza will be back. He is a class above in this league  

Well said,he will be back.

Noticed today 10 and 21 for Charlton totally dominated our midfield for the first 55 mins, there are also some very good midfield players in this league. 

2 minutes ago, Baytan Blue said:

Well said,he will be back.

Noticed today 10 and 21 for Charlton totally dominated our midfield for the first 55 mins, there are also some very good midfield players in this league. 

He’s not a bottle of red..how many footballers get better with age??

• Like 1