Elephant in the room is ..........

14 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

This experiment Moore started towards the end of last season of pushing Bannan closer to the front two clearly hasn’t worked. Get him back playing deeper and we’ll see him back to his best. There was a glimpse of it today when he dropped back for 5 minutes and we kept the ball for the entirety of it. 

You mean when he started scoring every other game? Yeah definitely didn’t work did it. 

• Like 3

Wanted to post at the start of the season with the predictions, last year I think was his peak but thought I would get slaughtered. 

He won’t match that season with his age and Moores recruitment doing so well In the middle.

Last year he was Sheffield Wednesday, and that sets obscene standards to match again. Moore is very smart and clearly seen this. 

I just hope he has a good season, and fans don’t start to turn, but if we go up, he will be a supporting figure next year. I’d love him as a mark noble type, captain until the end and accepts he’s here for the club, not the games.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF

What am I reading here?

When he played deeper our fans were apoplectic with rage screaming that he should be further forward, that he's not a deep lying midfielder!!!

This. Last season 7 of his 8 goals & 8 of his 12 assists came playing further forward in the 2nd half of last season. He’s much better further forward, just hasn’t started the season as well as know he can, let’s not rewrite history on his best position.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BowOwl said:

Wanted to post at the start of the season with the predictions, last year I think was his peak but thought I would get slaughtered. 

He won’t match that season with his age and Moores recruitment doing so well In the middle.

Last year he was Sheffield Wednesday, and that sets obscene standards to match again. Moore is very smart and clearly seen this. 

I just hope he has a good season, and fans don’t start to turn, but if we go up, he will be a supporting figure next year. I’d love him as a mark noble type, captain until the end and accepts he’s here for the club, not the games.

Goal against mk is the memory we need from bannan. 

£25k a week ? 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF

What am I reading here?

When he played deeper our fans were apoplectic with rage screaming that he should be further forward, that he's not a deep lying midfielder!!!

Except me 

I dont think many on here appreciate the role in general 

I bet Harry Maguire wished he had a safe pair of hands, to pass to today 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Yeah not wanting to stifle debate - just making the point that he's only played 2.5 games

lol

agreed...but he didn't have a good game today did he?

Which I simply put down to the starting 11

Then I'll become a "Moore" hater cos I pointed out the fact that he got it wrong at first, but right in the end..and getting it right was pulling patto off and putting Gregory on...f.ook all to do with bannan..had Bannan had Gregory holding it up, rather than Patto simply running into folk, his game may well have been better

• Like 2