Elephant in the room is ..........

1 minute ago, Baytan Blue said:

Bazza.

Love the guy but it might be time for him to play more of a supporting role in my opinion,help bring the other young talent along,I thought him and Hunty struggled today,credit to Palmer and Windass,ran there goolies off.

I think we will have enough to go up though.Not playing well but winning is something we've not seen for a long long time .

Bazza really took off (other than in his role as R2D2 in Empire Strikes back during the swamp scene) when Luongo came into the side.  Him, Byers and Bazza had an almost telepathic understanding.  We need to find the right foil but I've got no doubt he'll have his purple patch once we can find that optimal MF balance....

• Like 3

I still believe Bannan is best used in a deep midfield role. 

Taking the ball off the backline, keeping possession and picking out runners 

It takes the pressure of our defenders, we control more of the game and concede less 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Anonymous so far this season 

Noted this to my lad today.

Then I noted something else - we were better after the change in formation second half, much better - suddenly the midfield had co-hesion.

I agree Bannan is starting slow this season, but I think if I cast my mind back he always does?  But we definitely looked better when we changed it at the back today - an awful lot better.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Best player at the club.

Best player in the league.

Even the best players in the world have an off day.

It's not off day tho isnt 3 appearances ,been garbage in all 3 

Best game this season for us was Sunderland in the cup and guess who didn't play 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, DaveClark said:

Noted this to my lad today.

Then I noted something else - we were better after the change in formation second half, much better - suddenly the midfield had co-hesion.

I agree Bannan is starting slow this season, but I think if I cast my mind back he always does?  But we definitely looked better when we changed it at the back today - an awful lot better.

Sometimes happened. Some games need a chance and Moore reacted.  Doesn’t mean we will always be better without bannan 

Edited by markg
  • Haha 1