Elephant in the room is ..........

38 minutes ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

He started or was involved in nearly every attack in the first half and was the only player pressing at some points running 30 years to close their keeper down. Made at least 3 great long passes and yes lost the ball a couple of ti Ed but so did the rest of the midfield. I don’t know what some people are watching some times 🤷‍♂️

What clearer indication could there be of him slowing down and his legs finally going  lol

On a day when our midfield was stifled he was the best of the three. He improved when Byers and Bakinson came on as did the whole team which may also have been due to Charlton running out of steam.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

What clearer indication could there be of him slowing down and his legs finally going  lol

On a day when our midfield was stifled he was the best of the three. He improved when Byers and Bakinson came on as did the whole team which may also have been due to Charlton running out of steam.

I know his legs have clearly gone 😂 I think he meant gone mad to be running all over the pitch in that heat. No wonder he had to come off ! His little legs have to work twice as hard as everyone else’s …. and they did first half. 

3 minutes ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

I know his legs have clearly gone 😂 I think he meant gone mad to be running all over the pitch in that heat. No wonder he had to come off ! His little legs have to work twice as hard as everyone else’s …. and they did first half. 

Yes I think he was taken off as he was knackered and to get another forward on the pitch not because DM thinks its time he was put out to grass!

11 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Didn’t go yesterday and didn’t watch a stream  but I watched the highlights and apart from the goal all the quality on show was from Bannan , as per usual 

I once did similar HG...

Paul Newman class actor ....

Watched a brief highlight of Fort Apache The Bronx on the tele 

That bit where he starts acting like a chimpanzee in the middle of the street ....absolute genius acting ...

Then I went to the Gaumont and watched the whole load of tripe ...

Highlights eh ......

That fūcking John Logie Bairds a reyt con artist ......

lol

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I once did similar HG...

Paul Newman class actor ....

Watched a brief highlight of Fort Apache The Bronx on the tele 

That bit where he starts acting like a chimpanzee in the middle of the street ....absolute genius acting ...

Then I went to the Gaumont and watched the whole load of tripe ...

Highlights eh ......

That fūcking John Logie Bairds a reyt con artist ......

lol

Like you say 

Class 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

A couple of seasons ago some less intellectually blessed folk started blaming Bannan for everything.

People then jumped on the bandwagon and started piling on too (without considering if it was actually factually correct)

Then people realised that Bannan isn't the problem and the bandwagon rolled pretty much to a halt as everyone realised it was idiotic to suggest Bannan was the problem at SWFC

Only thing is some haven't been bright enough to realise the bandwagon has stopped and are still trotting out nonsense that was debunked two years ago

lol

They'll catch up sooner or later

Bandwagon hasn’t gone mate,just moved to a different player Patterson 

• Like 1