Man of the match & Ratings - Charlton (H)

Man of the match   

411 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the match

• Stockdale
    • Hunt
    • Johnson
    • Heneghan
    • Ihiekwe
    • Palmer
    • Vaulks
    • Bannan
    • Paterson
    • Windass
    • Dele-Bashiru
    • Byers
    • James
    • Gregory
    • Bakinson
    • Sow

Palmer was consistently good all game, but agree, the subs made all the difference. 
Some of the passing out of the defence in the first half was shocking (particularly Henegan). Seen better distribution out of the back of a Hercules transport!

• Like 1

No doubt about it we got away with one there.  Am a bit bemused with midfield selections - Vaulks has not been up to scratch and FDB sure has been the subject of transfer speculation but doesn't mean he has to start.  Bannan also been subdued - he had a great understanding with Luongo.  We won't get away with it away at Pboro.

Byers, No.9 and Bakinson changed the game.  Palmer shades it for me.  What a start to the season he's having - looks in supreme nick - his clearance difference between 0/1 points and 3.  Well done Liam - sign him up for life.

I know who  it wasnt ...bash,bannan,vaulks,johnson Patto, hunt  way below there usual standard .....keeper was solid as were the back 3 and windass looked the most likely up front . the subs changed the game and byers got my vote  .

• Like 4

Windass for me.  Cant have been easy playing in the heat, but he looked lively and was making runs.  He wanted the ball and he didn't drop off massively at any point.  A few others looked like they hadn't even turned up.

Credit to DM for the win.  He made the right calls... Bakinson, Byers and Gregory changed the game.  We looked a different team when they came on.

Gregory for me, totally changed the game. The ball started to stick and allowed the midfield to play further up the park. Palmer had a good game and Byers has to start. Said it last week I’m convinced Bannan is carrying an injury, he’s way off his usual standards. Another win and another clean sheet. UTO 

palmer for me some very important defensive scenarios today and he held up solidly for all of the ones he was involved in 

honourable mention to byers as well changed the game up when he came on held up the midfield a bit more better for the rest of the game

Dom Howson's ratings:

David Stockdale 6

Michael Ihiekwe 6

Ben Heneghan 5

Liam Palmer 7

Jack Hunt 5

Will Vaulks 5

Barry Bannan 5

Fisayo Dele-Bashiru 5

Marvin Johnson 5

Callum Paterson 4

Josh Windass 8