£1 million bid for Josh Windass submitted to SWFC

16 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Gobsmacked that fans want to sell out best players how will this advanced the club?

You get nowhere by selling your best players. Liverpool have really struggled since selling Suarez and Leeds Utd have been in the football abyss since losing Chris Wood.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Gobsmacked that fans want to sell out best players how will this advanced the club?

Part of the reason were in the current situation is that we didnt sell and reinvest. 

• Like 5

If they want him, they’ll bid again won’t they ,  who knows the structure of the deal ?  Them kind of fees even get paid by clubs over there ?     All seems a bit strange anyway, them putting it in the media is bizarre too 

8 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

In my case it’s because I don’t see him remotely as one of our best players. I see him as a decent player who doesn’t fit our team at all.

If we keep him, and I hope we sell and use the money for a proper strike partner for Gregory, I hope he’s used as an impact sub because as a starting striker he’s detrimental to the team.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Royal_D said:

If they want him, they’ll bid again won’t they ,  who knows the structure of the deal ?  Them kind of fees even get paid by clubs over there ?     All seems a bit strange anyway, them putting it in the media is bizarre too 

Deal wise it dosnt strike me as a good one. We don't know the ins and outs of it.

We sell if it's right for us. Let's not go making mistakes.

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

In my case it’s because I don’t see him remotely as one of our best players. I see him as a decent player who doesn’t fit our team at all.

If we keep him, and I hope we sell and use the money for a proper strike partner for Gregory, I hope he’s used as an impact sub because as a starting striker he’s detrimental to the team.

I've booked a slot at Specsavers for you.

No need to sell this one - He can and will score 15+   Those goals plus those that Gregory will score will promote you - £1m if true is attractive but can sell in January if he continues to occupy sick bay - sure other needs Gk/Cb/Cm can be picked up on end of contracts / frees etc