7 minutes ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

I said I wouldn't post until Sunday as don't wanna rub your noses in it .

At the 8th time of asking I've seen us do it at Wembley and this time with my boys no better feeling .

What a day .

Hope our paths cross soon respect to yous classy set of fans and a good club who deserves so much better like us 

It’s not rubbing our noses in it pal. To the winner goes the spoils! Glad you’re up because I like your club and it’s fans and am glad we don’t have to play you next year! 

Now, do the double over the Blades for us next season and give us all something to smile about!

• Like 5

Guest DoesJackHunt
18 minutes ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

At the 8th time of asking I've seen us do it at Wembley and this time with my boys no better feeling .

What a day .

Hope our paths cross soon respect to yous classy set of fans and a good club who deserves so much better like us 

Good luck next season and congratulations 

Well done.

I don't dislike Sunderland, apart from the fact you best us to the big day. 

Have a few mates who are Mackems. 

Glad you're out of the way as you'd be more of a threat next season than Wycombe.

Playoff final win is one hell of an experience, enjoy it and we'll see you again soon. 

Deserved to beat us and deserved to win today. Congrats. 

From our point of view I'm glad you're not here next season, and we have to do everything in our powers to get out of it next season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

What a day .

Enjoy your success pal, it’s been a long time coming and your support deserves it,

Just hope it doesn’t take us that long to bounce back. 

• Like 3

What a day .

As always. 

Why would you join a different teams forum. 

Makes no sense to me. Just seems like you are like our "taz". 

Anyhow. Good luck 

• Like 2

What a day .

Witnessing that, with your boys, is a memory to cherish. I watched the game and the best team on the day won. You beat us fair and square over two games and as a set of fans, you deserve the promotion.

I'm 53, with a son of 2.1/2. One day I hope I can take him to Wembley to watch the team I love win. Be that in a play-off, or maybe even a cup game. I can dream.

Enjoy your night and good luck for next season.

• Like 2