Thanks for all the comments guys .

Back in hotel now ready for an early train home after one of the best days of my life football wise .

Hope all goes to plan for yous next season and we don't swap places in the process .

Speak to yous after we blunt the blades next year hopefully 

Thanks for being so welcoming on an opposition fans forum I really hope yous smash the league next year I will be rooting for yous now we don't have to play you next year 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

I said I wouldn't post until Sunday as don't wanna rub your noses in it .

At the 8th time of asking I've seen us do it at Wembley and this time with my boys no better feeling .

What a day .

Hope our paths cross soon respect to yous classy set of fans and a good club who deserves so much better like us 

Well done mate enjoy it! UTO FTB

Congratulations pal

Im a traditionalist and I like to see the “traditional” big clubs doing well. That’s why I’ll be cheering on Forest next weekend 

Hopefully back to back promotions for SAFC next season 

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

You have to give huge credit to the Sunderland Board to make the massive call to replace Johnson with Alex Neil 

when lying in 3rd position 

This is what p*sses me off with football chairman 

THE first thing you need to do is get a good manager, the rest will fall into place 

Money, budgets and good players means absolutely nothing if you don’t have a good manager

Sunderland have had 4 years in the pub league with no hopers in charge, 3 months with a proper manager……….promotion 

not rocket science is it 

DC take note 

Edited by Django
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Stop playing on the internet when you’ve just gone up 

Jayzus Christ 

Exactly 

Your teams just got promoted 

Its Saturday night and instead of out on ******** celebrating ,post on another teams forum 

Proper weird 

• Like 2

I think Lee Johnson fell foul of his reputation for blowing up in the latter part of seasons with previous clubs. I must admit, it must have been hard for him to take if he watched the game yesterday, with the Sky lot talking about Alex Neil as if he was some sort of football genius. 

Especially as when he was sacked, Johnson had them in third place two points off top spot. In the final table, they were in fifth place and six points off top spot. Hardly a revolution really and doesn’t compare with when Jones replaced Megson here. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Luke said:

Exactly 

Your teams just got promoted 

Its Saturday night and instead of out on ******** celebrating ,post on another teams forum 

Proper weird 

No need is there really.

• Like 4