SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Bit of a come down, Wednesday, Celtic....... Morecambe.

Wonder if anywhere in his head he actually regrets anything.

Oh well best of luck to him.

Probably got a few quid out of it and Celtic always attractive but I think had he stayed he’d have been part of the squad here still. Unlikely be worse off in terms of game time which he is clearly now desperate for

• Like 1

I said it at the time, and I got ridiculed for it

No way would I let my son sign for Celtic when he was just a youngster and had a better chance of first team football at Hillsborough

But he'll be playing Champions League in front of 60,000 they said

His father should have done the fatherly thing and told him a few home truths

Hopefully the lad will rebuild his career, but he's wasted a couple of years chasing an unrealistic dream

• Like 3

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Shaw's move to Celtic is still a no brainer in my eyes. Higher guaranteed salary until 2025, better coaching and facilities. Even when things haven't gone well he's ended up with a loan to the same league we're in. Even if he was here still there would be 0 guarantee he jumps into starting 11. Struggling to see a downside currently.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Owls Analytics said:

Shaw's move to Celtic is still a no brainer in my eyes. Higher guaranteed salary until 2025, better coaching and facilities. Even when things haven't gone well he's ended up with a loan to the same league we're in. Even if he was here still there would be 0 guarantee he jumps into starting 11. Struggling to see a downside currently.

The manager who signed him got the bullet just after 

It boiled down to bad luck for the lad 

8 minutes ago, Owls Analytics said:

Apart from being on loan at Morecambe?

• Like 3