SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

25 minutes ago, Jamie said:

George Hirst a possibility. Wilks will be signing.

Can see the Wilks one happening, always  thought it would end up being a last minute compromise.

Personally, I'm open minded, but I'd be astonished if Chansiri ever considered Hirst after his acrimonious departure.

• Like 2

There’s absolutely zero chance that George Hirst ever comes back here, the owner will not do business with him or his family 

I doubt Darren Moore will sign an out and out striker like GH anyway,   It will be a wide attacker in the mould of Wilks 

19 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Put it behind us. If you watched him last year any other name and he’d be ideal for us. 

Would be an excellent signing and just as important would help heal some old wounds. Hutchinson was welcomed back and I'm sure most fans would be very pleased if George returned.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Would be an excellent signing and just as important would help heal some old wounds. Hutchinson was welcomed back and I'm sure most fans would be very pleased if George returned.

Hutch was bombed out by monk , the whole hirst saga was a direct involvement with dc …be astonishing if he swallowed his pride and sanctions a deal to bring hirst back? Think he came in leaps and bounds last yr at Pompey and would be a great loan addition,just can’t see it happening 

• Like 1