EFL released lists

8 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Think he had a decent season with Lincoln when they got into the playoffs. Not really happened for him at Peterborough. Definitely a player I would look at though.

Agree,   Though I’m hoping we’ve got the makings of something to build on with FDB, Byers and Adeniran I think we need someone with more of a goal threat from midfield , Grant I believe has bagged double figures in league one before 

23 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Agree,   Though I’m hoping we’ve got the makings of something to build on with FDB, Byers and Adeniran I think we need someone with more of a goal threat from midfield , Grant I believe has bagged double figures in league one before 

I've been impressed with FDB recently, think he's got really good strength on the ball, final ball could better but he's only young and can improve on that. I'm hoping for big things from Dennis next season, started off really brightly but I didn't think he dropped in form before his injury.

18 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I see Winnall has been released. Didn't realise his goal against us was his only one of the season. How very Wednesday of us...

Ex-Sheffield Wednesday and Barnsley forward Winnall, 31, started just two games and made 18 appearances off the bench this season, scoring once.

:duntmatter:

He should change his name to Won Fookall.