EFL released lists

1 hour ago, Mighty Quinn said:

My mate calls him Lacrappo and says he wants to go back down south, apparently he has a big ego and not a team player, I'd have Smith though but he will either stay there or go to another championship club.

To be fair to Moore many questioned Berahino's attitude when we signed him. 

He seems to have handled it well and grounded him so I've every faith that he'd be able to do the same with Ladapo. 

He seems to handle man-management fairly well. That being said, Ladapo only turns up when he's playing against us on Sky. Seems fairly absent for the rest of the season. Not sure it would work for him here.

On 12/05/2022 at 12:00, catdog1121 said:

To be fair the additions in Jan made a massive difference to our defensive record..

Storey certainly did, he was fantastic and should be a high priority to get him signed up for next season if possible.

Dean looked good when he played, but only managed a handful of games in the end.

We still shipped goals from set pieces towards the end of the season, Fleetwood and Bolton away and Wimbledon and Accrington at home spring to mind. Needs to be sorted for next time out.

Edited by Marc_Degryse

See that the blunts have released Mousset , Freeman and McGoldrick.

Mousset is everything that is wrong with modern day footballers.... a fraud.

Freeman , I guess , will sign with Millwall where he has been on loan.

McGoldrick...............yeah go on then , I will say it , would be a cracking signing for us and would take some of the creative weight off Bannan`s shoulders.

Will probably get championship offers though , probably sign for Wilder at Boro.

• Like 1

Always like to look up who we could bring in on a free:-

GK - Adam Davies (Dem Blavges); Matt Ingram (Hull); Jamal Blackman (Huddersfield)

RWB - Kane Wilson (Forest Green, 14 assists this year just gone in L2, only 22); 

CB - Elliot Moore (Oxford United, 6ft 4, only 25)

CM - Dominic Ball (QPR)

AM - George Honeyman (Hull); Yan Dhanda (Swansea).

ST - John Marquis (Lincoln, was with Moore at Doncaster and scored a load); Freddie Lapado (Rotherham)

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Screen Door Slams said:

McGoldrick...............yeah go on then , I will say it , would be a cracking signing for us and would take some of the creative weight off Bannan`s shoulders.

Will probably get championship offers though , probably sign for Wilder at Boro.

McGoldrick was on loan with us last time we were in this league and did nothing. He's now injury prone and the wrong age, it's a no from me. I also would say he's not that creative and his good years at United were because he found a place that suited him and that sometimes happens in football. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

GK - Adam Davies (Dem Blavges); Matt Ingram (Hull); Jamal Blackman (Huddersfield)

RWB - Kane Wilson (Forest Green, 14 assists this year just gone in L2, only 22); 

CM - Dominic Ball (QPR)

ST - John Marquis (Lincoln, was with Moore at Doncaster and scored a load); Freddie Lapado (Rotherham)

some decent ones in there . Davies a solid keeper . Elliot Moore played a lot for Oxford so must have something about him+ a good age . Ball a good one has he can play cb and cdm . 6ft 2 so a good height as we’ve lacked that in midfield . 
marquis always scored goals so would be a decent option but not inspiring as such . 

• Like 1

On 12/05/2022 at 10:44, Royal_D said:

Few bits on social media about Jack Tucker from Gillingham,  know Ipswich and Charlton also fancied him 

Believe he’s out of contract could be wrong,  know they turned a few quid down for him on deadline day 

Storey and Dean Arnt ours, Dunkley I think will leave , so a couple of centre half’s we will deffo be needing 

Tucker is OOC but will not be free. It will go to a tribunal  unless clubs can agree appropriate compensation (maybe 300-400k).

41 minutes ago, Screen Door Slams said:

I agree. 58 yesr old David mcgoldrick would be perfect for us Mr chansiri

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

CM - Dominic Ball (QPR)

I'll add a few more too 

GK - Adam Davies (Dem Blavges); Matt Ingram (Hull); Jamal Blackman (Huddersfield), Alex Smithies

CB - Elliot Moore (Oxford United, 6ft 4, only 25), Harlee Dean, Jack Tucker (Gillingham) 

CM - Dominic Ball (QPR)

AM - George Honeyman (Hull); Yan Dhanda (Swansea), Holland (West Ham) 

ST - John Marquis ( Lincoln), Okenabehrie (Doncaster)

• Like 1

Not sure about McGoldrick, he's too much of a United hero for me to want him here, he's done too much for them for me to take a liking to him. But i would go for Luke Freeman. Barely played for United, been out on loan at Millwall. Could be a good number 10 or someone to play off Gregory

Guest DoesJackHunt
On 10/05/2022 at 22:33, beswetherick said:

From what I remember of him at Hillsborough he was ok with the ball wasn’t he? I don’t remember him ever really having a nightmare

More of a no-nonsense type though wasn't he, very brave and good positionally, shame he's signed a new contract though

Guest DoesJackHunt
On 11/05/2022 at 16:06, Screen Door Slams said:

Everyone expecting big things from FDB and Adeniran.........and I`m not sure what that is based on.

some of their (not all) performances this season probably. They're both decent young midfielders at this level in my opinion