Bi polar Wednesdayites

3 minutes ago, sethman75 said:

It's ok to criticise mate if they have a poo game.

Especially if we were gunning for promotion and against a very poo team

I believe that constructive critisism is always good and should always be appreciated on any forum.

• Like 1

Most of the reaction comes within first few hours of the defeat which is when anger/ frustration  is at its highest . 

being 7th in league one frustration is certainly understandable BUT the Moore out and overboard comments are silly . No harm in criticism as long as it’s justified but like I’ve said were Wycombe worthy of a win? No a draw was probably fair but if anyone deserved a win it was us . 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Waddle93 said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing as hardly anybody was predicting play offs never mind automatic.

Wherever we finish the club has started making steps forward again and that's the main thing I hoped for this season.

Not quite true. When I looked at the recruitment and the players DM would have at his disposal, I backed us to win the league.

Yeah we’ve had the usual injuries, but there is no way on God’s earth we have fulfilled this squads potential. Apportion the blame where you like.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Not quite true. When I looked at the recruitment and the players DM would have at his disposal, I backed us to win the league.

Yeah we’ve had the usual injuries, but there is no way on God’s earth we have fulfilled this squads potential. Apportion the blame where you like.

Physios then?

On 23/04/2022 at 23:37, HootHoot said:

Any social media is best left for a few days when we lose. 

The negativity is astounding and I'm fed up of seeing the "big club" mentality being thrown around at any given opportunity. 

Yup people need to get with the times. We ain't seen PL football for 20 years now, 20 YEARS! Accept we are ******** but still have a large fan base. Too many entitled people nowadays. 

• Like 2

Some of his decisions were baffling though, doesn't make us bipolar to disagree with his selections does it? Are we meant to clap our hands and agree with everything he does? Every game is a cup final now and he's still chopping and changing. Resting Hunt is a crime in itself if he wasn't injured, but not even taking him down took the biscuit. Him and Byers have been in our top 3 or 4 performers since January, one gets left at home and one is unused. Then Shodipo who has under performed/been injured all season and is basically a write off for us gets brought on up front against the 2 most physical centre backs in the league. Not saying Paterson/Kamberi are the answer, but against defenders like that they should both have been brought on before Shodipo. If we was going to play so direct to the front 2 i'd have rather NML been up there to use his size and have Hunt on the wing. ******** poor selections and subs, and has now brought so much pressure onto tomorrow night. Hope he rises to it

56 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Some of his decisions were baffling though, doesn't make us bipolar to disagree with his selections does it? Are we meant to clap our hands and agree with everything he does? Every game is a cup final now and he's still chopping and changing. Resting Hunt is a crime in itself if he wasn't injured, but not even taking him down took the biscuit. Him and Byers have been in our top 3 or 4 performers since January, one gets left at home and one is unused. Then Shodipo who has under performed/been injured all season and is basically a write off for us gets brought on up front against the 2 most physical centre backs in the league. Not saying Paterson/Kamberi are the answer, but against defenders like that they should both have been brought on before Shodipo. If we was going to play so direct to the front 2 i'd have rather NML been up there to use his size and have Hunt on the wing. ******** poor selections and subs, and has now brought so much pressure onto tomorrow night. Hope he rises to it

Of course it's not bi polar to disagree with certain things but to go from his barmy to calling him not so nice words and telling him to f off the next week certainly is.

3 hours ago, mozzy85 said:

Yup people need to get with the times. We ain't seen PL football for 20 years now, 20 YEARS! Accept we are ******** but still have a large fan base. Too many entitled people nowadays. 

I think you might have misinterpreted my comment. 

My point was that people throw around the "big club" crap like that automatically makes us deserving of success when in reality it actually counts for nothing. 

So I agree with you and I've been saying it all season. 

18 hours ago, sethman75 said:

It's ok to criticise mate if they have a poo game.

Especially if we were gunning for promotion and against a very poo team

I wouldn't say Wycombe are a poor team they are the masters of shithousery which is not easy to play against.

20 hours ago, marconi said:

Kamberi, Sow, Berahino, NML could play all day and not score. The team need motivating,

Motivating them wouldn't make them into top class strikers...getting new strikers when we can actually buy them next season might though

14 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Motivating them wouldn't make them into top class strikers...getting new strikers when we can actually buy them next season might though

Strikers play on confidence and game time.

Harry Kane, George Hirst, numerous others started slow then got better.

Dropping them every time they score does not a good striker make.

2 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

Strikers play on confidence and game time.

Harry Kane, George Hirst, numerous others started slow then got better.

Dropping them every time they score does not a good striker make.

If we had money to spend we would have bought a decent striker for this level. No doubt given we can spend money expect this to be resolved. We have been unlucky that Windass has been injured.