Bi polar Wednesdayites

2 hours ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Take a chill pill. It’s what football fans do all over the world. Everything’s great when you win and a disaster when you lose. Always has been. Always will. Turning on each other is divisive. Shouldn’t take these things so seriously. 

Not really the case though is it?

There has been plenty of ‘unease’ after various scraped wins, Crewe being the obvious example. Todays loss was always on the cards  having seen us stutter to a hardly convincing win the other night.

DMs chopping & changing & leaving out MOM contenders from  the previous week is baffling and causes criticism regardless of whether we win or lose.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest samowl
4 hours ago, McRightSide said:

It’s mainly different posters tbf 

I like to call them the losers as that’s when they appear

49 minutes ago, marconi said:

Not seen any of the match today, but it seems like the same old same old. Lions share of the game but miss chance after chance.

Noticed NML and Johnson in the same team. That doesn’t work, it stifles Johnson from playing his best position.

Was Byers carrying a knock or just dropped to the bench? 

How has Berahino played today? My guess would be he contributed his usual.

Still stick with my opinion that Moore should be replaced at the end of the season, should have happened sooner.

How did NML stifle Johnsons game?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Just need to ignore this forum and social media until Tuesday. 

The hysteria is ridiculous 

Yeah if we lose I try to avoid it on here. So ******** negative and just gives a proper downer. We went away to another promotion chasing side and narrowly lost. poo happens. It’s still in our hands. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Yeah if we lose I try to avoid it on here. So ******** negative and just gives a proper downer. We went away to another promotion chasing side and narrowly lost. poo happens. It’s still in our hands. 

Any social media is best left for a few days when we lose. 

The negativity is astounding and I'm fed up of seeing the "big club" mentality being thrown around at any given opportunity. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

They are not mutually exclusive.

We can still get promoted because we have the best players.

And Darren Moore is still not good enough.

Have we got the best players?

Top goalscorers from the teams in the top 8:

Wigan - Keane 23, Lang 17

Rotherham - Smith 20, Ladapo 12

Mk Dons - Twine 16, Eisa 12

Sunderland - Stewart 24, Broadhead 11

Plymouth - Hardie 19, Jephcott 12

Wycombe - Vokes 15, Mccleary 11

Wednesday - Gregory 12, Bannan 9

Oxford - Taylor 22, Branaghan 14

Would any of the top 8 swap their strikers for ours?

Based on goals scored we’ve got the worst striking options in the top 8

• Like 5

After watching us lose this afternoon I was annoyed for a bit, but then put it behind me and went out for a lovely meal with my family. I am now looking forward to what Tuesday brings.
It’s just a game. Yes we lost it but we can win a couple more and get to the playoffs. Moore and the players are neither world beaters nor worthless ass hats. Chill out people! Or don’t. It’s your lives after all….

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

Have they said anything regarding racism in this thread? 

If not then it isn't really relevant to the conversation 

5 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Strange comment mate

I started a thread after the Crewe game 

when Owlsmaniac suggested that he thought criticism of Darren Moore could be racially motivated .

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I started a thread after the Crewe game 

when Owlsmaniac suggested that he thought criticism of Darren Moore could be racially motivated .

But that's a different thread mate. Not related to anything they've said in this one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FFS boys get a grip, we weren’t at the races 2nd half. We dominated the 1st half away to  atop 6 side. Had a goal disallowed and a possible penalty decision go against us. We are close to where  we need to be, stop thinking we have a god given right to be the best team in this league. 
also we had the worst forwards in the championship last year and I’m reading that Paterson is our saviour. Bloogy hell enjoy the ride and moan at the end if needed at the end of the season. UTO 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

No.

Some people are genuinely concerned about our away performances and the whole state of how the team is managed.  Traditionally we should be very close to the top and that's where our targets should be.  People were elated last week because we finally hit our stride, went away and beat a promotion rival.  Things worked and so Moore deserved credit.  If we, as fans we can give credit we can also give criticism, as long as it's not mindless nonsense.

The tone of the site is all over the place only because there's a massive amount of posters.

It's going to hell on here next week if we don't even make the play-offs.  Nobody wants another year of this.  I don't.

If you want to add to the fire by finger pointing and calling names that's your deal.

Im goona point the finger. In one post you accurately sum up the stupidity and entitlement of a lot of posters. 

'Nobody wants another year of this' they bleat out. As if instead of enjoying an unusually positive year watching us we are somehow in some fekking football Marioupol.

Just get behind the fekkin team and management for the last two games instead of creating some false reality where we are being denied our birthright.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

No.

Some people are genuinely concerned about our away performances and the whole state of how the team is managed.  Traditionally we should be very close to the top and that's where our targets should be.  People were elated last week because we finally hit our stride, went away and beat a promotion rival.  Things worked and so Moore deserved credit.  If we, as fans we can give credit we can also give criticism, as long as it's not mindless nonsense.

The tone of the site is all over the place only because there's a massive amount of posters.

It's going to hell on here next week if we don't even make the play-offs.  Nobody wants another year of this.  I don't.

If you want to add to the fire by finger pointing and calling names that's your deal.

"Traditionally we should be very close to the top".

Which club have you been watching for the past 40 years?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4