Bi polar Wednesdayites

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

It’s mainly different posters tbf 

I like to call them the losers as that’s when they appear

It was in the ground today thought some where going to end up scrapping I can't get my head around it.

• Like 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
58 minutes ago, Waddle93 said:

Jesus beat MK its can we catch top 2 with DM barmy army.

Win 1 and lose 1 since then and it's DM out he's a clown.

Get a grip ffs I'm seeing this from 40/50 year old blokes not just kids it's ridiculous and just make it harder for any manager to succeed at Wednesday.

Well said sir ! 

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

No.

Some people are genuinely concerned about our away performances and the whole state of how the team is managed.  Traditionally we should be very close to the top and that's where our targets should be.  People were elated last week because we finally hit our stride, went away and beat a promotion rival.  Things worked and so Moore deserved credit.  If we, as fans we can give credit we can also give criticism, as long as it's not mindless nonsense.

The tone of the site is all over the place only because there's a massive amount of posters.

It's going to hell on here next week if we don't even make the play-offs.  Nobody wants another year of this.  I don't.

If you want to add to the fire by finger pointing and calling names that's your deal.

This

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

No.

Some people are genuinely concerned about our away performances and the whole state of how the team is managed.  Traditionally we should be very close to the top and that's where our targets should be.  People were elated last week because we finally hit our stride, went away and beat a promotion rival.  Things worked and so Moore deserved credit.  If we, as fans we can give credit we can also give criticism, as long as it's not mindless nonsense.

The tone of the site is all over the place only because there's a massive amount of posters.

It's going to hell on here next week if we don't even make the play-offs.  Nobody wants another year of this.  I don't.

If you want to add to the fire by finger pointing and calling names that's your deal.

Woah woah woah 

Watch out

You’re not allowed to criticise on here - what do you think this is, a forum? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

They are not mutually exclusive.

We can still get promoted because we have the best players.

And Darren Moore is still not good enough.

This team has unbelievable talent - that wasn’t utilised to its full potential until a third of the way through the season. 

We started the season not wanting to lose a game, instead of going out to win - a sudden change in tactics following that Sunderland game and we came out a new outfit, there were games before that we could barely muster a shot on target. 

This team should be much higher in this league and we’re not. I’ll back the team, but I have so many doubts about a manager who can’t play a settled side 44 games into the season.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Waddle93 said:

Jesus beat MK its can we catch top 2 with DM barmy army.

Win 1 and lose 1 since then and it's DM out he's a clown.

Get a grip ffs I'm seeing this from 40/50 year old blokes not just kids it's ridiculous and just make it harder for any manager to succeed at Wednesday.

Yup, I fail to understand the negative attitudes.  Maybe from the other side of the city.  Ridiculous - and I'd add 'just makes it harder for players to succeed'.  We have no divine right...' 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KernowOwl said:

At what age as a Wednesday fan do you start thinking ‘oh well, onto the next game’? 

I’m 40 years old, and still get angry with results like today. I know right, I should get a life. 

Yea i'm gutted about the result.

It's an emotional game with highs and lows like nothing else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheSlicer said:

Genuinely think that some so called fans would be happy to see us not be successful just so they can say I told you so about Moore. 

You know that makes no sense.

Every single Wednesday fan wants us to get promoted.

Some peoples opinions about Moore are gained over a long space of time...Some people change their mind over a couple of weeks.  

But finger pointing at fictional posters isnt going to help.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

You know that makes no sense.

Every single Wednesday fan wants us to get promoted.

Some peoples opinions about Moore are gained over a long space of time...Some people change their mind over a couple of weeks.  

But finger pointing at fictional posters isnt going to help.

It makes perfect sense, you just don’t agree with it, higherstate. Which is absolutely fine, it’s just my opinion. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

It makes perfect sense, you just don’t agree with it, higherstate. Which is absolutely fine, it’s just my opinion. 

Why would anyone want Moore to fail?  I'm just interested.

It would be incredibly petty. if it was just to say I told you so.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2