Today's games OMDT

4 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

A win tomorrow and a draw on Saturday and it’s very unlikely Wycombe will catch us. Big few days coming up. 

I'd still be nervous if that happens.

Our game in hand against Fleetwood is an opportunity for them to get out of the relegation zone so they're going to fight like hell. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, paullie said:

Finds tin hat ......Mind the Gap for autos ?? 

That’s what I’m looking at now, should win tomorrow night, a mk type performance v Wycombe, Fleetwood could be tricky in their position, then Portsmouth with nothing to play for on last day at Hillsborough to secure autos! 

• Haha 1

Todays results keep Oxford very interested, so their next 2 matches against MK then Rotherham at least give us a bit more of a chance of 2nd place. Maybe 5% instead of 3%. If - and it’s a big if - we can win by 3 or 4 tomorrow then I reckon we are 3 points off top 6. It’s unlikely Wycombe, Plymouth and Sunderland would all get past 82 points and our goal average could be the deciding factor if more than 1 team are in 6th

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

They’ll be desperate for us to beat Wycombe.

That’s what Plymouth and Sunderland need now I reckon. 
They need us to push Wycombe out the equation.

If Wycombe beat us then hopefully we can still get in and that’ll leave Plymouth out I think 

8 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Delighted Wayne Rooney's Derby are down. Sick of them being praised for this season, they were the 3rd worst team in the division in 20/21 and deserve to be playing L1 football albeit a year later than planned.

Corrected it for you. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kristmace said:

I'd still be nervous if that happens.

Our game in hand against Fleetwood is an opportunity for them to get out of the relegation zone so they're going to fight like hell. 

Yes true. To be honest if we go above Plymouth tomorrow I can’t see them going back above us. Their remaining fixtures are bloody tricky.